• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghosted - New Ann de Armas action/comedy film. Also some guy named Chris Evans

SJRB

Those are two very handsome people, sheesh.

Anyway, might be fun. Chris Evans has great comedic timing.

anthony2690

darthmall75-perry.gif

Billbofet

This looks awful. Action comedy is hard to pull off, and as much as I like the actors here, I didn't crack a smile or see a single cool thing here. Looks identical to that Citadel piece of shit coming from Amazon. "Wait! You're an international badass?!?!" Is this a terrible new genre now?

FunkMiller

I just wish in these types of films they'd actually acknowledge the physical differences between men and women, and not try to just have the woman doing everything the man would have done in a film from an earlier time. De Armas looks so unconvincing firing a weapon, or engaging in hand to hand combat. She's so skinny and little, a fart would blow her over.

LordOfChaos

She looks nice, that looks awful

Also doesn't really sell herself as a badass assassin. This part is not about her politics or rants at all, but this is why I liked Gina in the Mandalorian, as an actual MMA star I could visibly tell she'd kick our asses.

Last edited:
Top Bottom