• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

got my prius gt4 disc today...

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
and its fucking terrible!

one short grand canyon stage, and a race track thats timed no less, so you cant even finish the 2 laps!? with either the prius or some gay concept car (?). new york is shown on the title screen, but you cant race on it? weak.

but i still gotta thank who ever it was that posted that tid bit on the old forum to get it. maybe i could make some money off of ebay for it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
You're welcome

Having timed does suck ass though. Release the damn Prologue disc in the States!

Bob White

What the fuck? I posted this same topic?

Alright, here's an attentions grabber, MY OLD ROOMMATE NAMED CHASE ALMOST CAUGHT AIDS AND MY FRIENDS AND I LAUGHED BEHIND HIS BACK ABOUT IT!

AIDS AIDS AIDS

Matlock

Banned
Bob White said:
What the fuck? I posted this same topic?

Alright, here's an attentions grabber, MY OLD ROOMMATE NAMED CHASE ALMOST CAUGHT AIDS AND MY FRIENDS AND I LAUGHED BEHIND HIS BACK ABOUT IT!

AIDS AIDS AIDS

Uh...what?

shoplifter said:
Not like its a demo or anything though. It's more like a Toyota ad.

I don't mind much, it's free, and it's gameplay.

shoplifter

Matlock said:
I don't mind much, it's free, and it's gameplay.

Agreed, though I'd have liked a little longer than two minutes given what's actually on the disc. I don't think people were going to not buy the game because they feel that what's on there is enough. :)

Joe

a "mint" gt4 toyota demo is on ebay right now for $21 with 14 hours left.

of 10 completed auctions, prices have ranged from $15-$26.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Joe said:

kick ass. i'll even throw in prius and celica pamphlets ;)

You really didn't expect much from the demo did you? It was originally made just for showgoers to test out the car at auto shows. I signed up for that demo though but it was already out of stock. GT4's changed so much since that came out that it really wouldn't matter now other than to see the new stages.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I seriously doubt there's anything more than the 2 cars and the 2 tracks on the 'demo'

Besides, this disc has been out for months now

Tortfeasor

Joe said:

Sold mine for $16 after playing it for 10 minutes. Wasn't impressed...

Top Bottom