GOTY Gameplay is Here

Zephir

Jan 28, 2019
Italy
Aside from no victory poses, basic moveset and a small roster, it's not that atrocious
overall it's 20$ and power rangers have been in way worse (and pricey) games

Everyone would love a "arkham asylum" level-of-quality game with the Power Rangers IP but it'll never exist

Reactions: CurryPanda

DForce

Nov 23, 2017
It's a low budget title. Fighting mechanics are probably really good and that's what fighting game fans really care about.

Skyr

Sep 4, 2013
Are kids still into power rangers these days? Or is this just for nostalgic 90s kids?

Larxia

Jan 25, 2018
France
www.flickr.com
I mean... Every game can looks trash if you take the worst gameplay video you can find, even Bayonetta.
I'm not saying this game will be amazing, but from others videos I've seen, gameplay wise it looks totally decent, my only disappointment is with the amount of content (and the musics, power rangers isn't the same without the musics from the show).

Last edited:

Mista

Nov 21, 2014
Well it’s a low budget game so I’m sure you didn’t expect a AAA game quality right? Even this looks way better than previous and pricier Power Rangers games.

CurryPanda

Mar 4, 2019
Aside from no victory poses, basic moveset and a small roster, it's not that atrocious
overall it's 20$ and power rangers have been in way worse (and pricey) games

Everyone would love a "arkham asylum" level-of-quality game with the Power Rangers IP but it'll never exist
I didn’t know about the pricing. That makes it a bit better I guess.
Are kids still into power rangers these days? Or is this just for nostalgic 90s kids?
Power Rangers is still popular.

Jan 11, 2019
Imagine still being excited about Power Rangers
jordanlaff

Last edited: