Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainigma

Neo Member
When a new Blog post goes up on the Euro Blog and people start leaving comments you usually get some sort of reply, but so far no reply to any comment, could it be because nearly every one is about GT5 :lol

Sony's fault for not releashing any GT5 date, but not really fair on these new games, NFS looks good from what i've seen and heard Sly Copper games are supposed to be good, so it would be nice if they had excitement from fans they deserve.

Sony just need to release, the release date announnement, about the release date.
 

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
I kind of feel sorry for the guys on the blog now, I know sometimes they have dev's answering questions and that, must be a bummer for them tbh seeing their announcements getting trashed, some innocent guy waiting eagerly to answer questions with a little sad smiley face :-(
 

Proteus

BOSS
offshore said:
Sony, now that I'm home, you have my permission to now announce the date.

sytpci.gif


Yes your majesty.
 

Carl

Member
lowrider007 said:
I kind of feel sorry for the guys on the blog now, I know sometimes they have dev's answering questions and that, must be a bummer for them tbh seeing their announcements getting trashed, some innocent guy waiting eagerly to answer questions with a little sad smiley face :-(

I can imagine them with their head in their hands, crying over their keyboard
 

Eccocid

Member
Corto said:
Please stop the adblock talk! The GT gods are appeased, they don't need more sacrifices... :lol

GT5 GT5 GT5 GT5 GT5 still no release date! i have never owned a GT game before but i am so hyped about it i will get it lol!
 

Omiee

Member
And seriously guys, enough with the non-GT5 crap in every goddamn blog post…

from the sly post, lol.


EDIT: wait what, i just saw someone on the blog say kaz said something on his twitter about a release..?
 

Carl

Member
Omiee said:
from the sly post, lol.


EDIT: wait what, i just saw someone on the blog say kaz said something on his twitter about a release..?

This one is better

christ dont you people have lives.. GT5 is a GAME.. stop making it sound like its a life or death compromise because the release date hasnt been made available.

im sure you have better things to do then trawl the internet moaning about a virtual game release date…
 

darkwing

Member
Ainigma said:
When a new Blog post goes up on the Euro Blog and people start leaving comments you usually get some sort of reply, but so far no reply to any comment, could it be because nearly every one is about GT5 :lol

tsk tsk US people you should be ashamed of yourselves, Euros are doing it right
 

-viper-

Banned
so what have I missed? any new GT5 videos?

so far I've seen the GT-R high speed ring, Gallardo Monza time trial and Impreza Monza rain video.
 

Omiee

Member
-viper- said:
so what have I missed? any new GT5 videos?

so far I've seen the GT-R high speed ring, Gallardo Monza time trial and Impreza Monza rain video.

can i have links to the lambo the gt-r video and i heard something about an audi damage video.
please
 

Ashes

Member
i got a gt5 coming soon ad... :lol
wait was that shopto again, or gt ad proper?
edit: it's gone... think it was shopto, although I don't recall it ever saying that before...
 

Eccocid

Member
Just for the lulz i would like tosee the reaction of internet when Sony announces that game is pushed back to 2011 spring..
(dont kill me for typing that!)
 

NHale

Member
jigglywiggly said:
Could you imagine if it doesn't actually make 2010 now? This thread would be my homepage.

404 Error. GIFs. Meltdowns. It would be worse than NPD day.

carpediemdp said:
Promptly, not soon, but promptly.

Well, Sony used "soon" for a month, so "promptly" should be at least 2 weeks then we still have "imminently". 2011 release date confirmed.
 

Proteus

BOSS
Eccocid said:
Just for the lulz i would like tosee the reaction of internet when Sony announces that game is pushed back to 2011 spring..
(dont kill me for typing that!)

I think Sony needs another sacrifice.
 

No45

Member
http://twitter.com/#!/drof1337/status/3082946378469376

Really? EVERY comment on every blog post is asking for the GT5 release date. Come on children, be reasonable.
You have been TOLD!
 

Corto

Member
Eccocid said:
Just for the lulz i would like tosee the reaction of internet when Sony announces that game is pushed back to 2011 spring..
(dont kill me for typing that!)

Actually... Let's talk a little bit of that adblock thing that you mentioned before...
 

-viper-

Banned
Even if GT5 comes out I've got no idea how I'm going to pay for it. I don't even have £20 in my bank account. Since September I've had to use my money to spend on university travel and food. :[
 

-viper-

Banned
gutterboy44 said:
Anyone notice that in this video it says, "next lap invalidated" which would mean time trial mode? TT modes always have damage and shit like that turned down so it is just a raw hot lapping mode. Everything set to optimum. Look at F12010 as a recent example.
Yeah he's racing on the TT mode.

Damage in TT wouldn't make any sense at all.
 

NHale

Member
No45 said:
http://twitter.com/#!/drof1337/status/3082946378469376

You have been TOLD!

:lol

Because saying GT5 release date would be announced until the end of October and then never say a word is reasonable.

I think everyone would do well to remember that behind a blog post there is a real person who is trying to share info on their product...
http://twitter.com/drof1337/status/3084127330897921

Someone got their feelings hurt...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom