• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V: Announcement Trailer Nov. 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strafer said:
gta3stauntongarage.jpg
Ah, you know it's just going to eat two of those by the next time you boot the game up.

EDIT - And, honestly, who'd keep a Landstalker? Thing rolls every time you turn a corner.

Mully

Anyone else remember the GTA III cheat codes?

R2, R2, L1, R2 Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up.

I haven't played that game in 7 years and I still remember all of the cheats.

Marleyman

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
It would likely include Los Santos (LA), San Fierro (San Francisco) and Las Venturas (Las Vegas). Then you'd have the areas that join those 3 together. At least I hope so.

I don't know; while the framework is in place Liberty City was created down to the smallest of details so having 3 cities in this way would be a gigantic undertaking.

Luckyman

Banned
shagg_187 said:
WiiU exclusive, confirmed!!

This will be The first GTA for Nintendo console, correct? (Handheld doesn't count lol).

GAF will go apeshit if it has other console logos but not Nintendo. For no reason..

DasRaven

The Albatross said:
US has mints in many locations. The treasury is in DC, but as is like every federal building.

True, Denver or Philly would be good locations. Both states have large urban centers and rural countryside.

Metal-Geo

FinalD said:
So ... how many are gonna die if the trailer won't reveal the location?
I don't think it's the name that people are interested in. Just the setting. If it's another gloomy New York styled location, that'd be rather disappointing. Unless we get nothing but indoor cutscenes, I'm sure we get a glimpse of setting.

Angry Fork

Mully said:

These codes need to come back. Fuck the annoying cell phone shit.

Bring back crazy pedestrian cheats and invincible health and stuff too.

Metal-Geo

Mully said:

shittyshittybangbang

Hilarious shit. With the correct vehicle, you could instantly go to all the islands.

Ubermatik said:
As this guy says on the Rockstar page...

Danielxbox1 second ago
11 MINUTOS!!

He's so excited bless 'im. Typical Daniel.

Maybe I'm looking too much into it but it looks like the main character is going to be hispanic and be LA.

Angry Fork

Kermit The Frog said:
Huh? It's 52 minutes past across the world unless you live in some time dilation field.
I'm on the rockstar trailer countdown it says 4 minutes counting down. Maybe it's a glitch or something idk.

Or maybe it's going by the computer clock which mine might be fast.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Mully said:

Fucking Nostalgia overload. I remember getting GTA3 with my PS2 for Christmas. I had no memory card for weeks so i would just enter some cheats and go nuts. God i loved those times.

Jb

Playing through Uncharted 3 for the first time while waiting for the GTA V reveal. Glorious day indeed.

Marleyman

Banned
Angry Fork said:
These codes need to come back. Fuck the annoying cell phone shit.

Bring back crazy pedestrian cheats and invincible health and stuff too.

Achievements, trophies have made codes and cheats not worth it.

Tr4nce

OK GAF, I contacted the mods and I will start a thread in a few minutes. So please head over there once the trailer has indeed launched. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom