• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 Interforum Challenge -- Who Shall We Battle Next?

Willco

Hollywood Square
Alright, guys.

We're victorious from back-to-back thrashings of Leguna's "Dream Team". Historic as those matches were, or pathetic as Wario might say, I think we have a good roster of six to eight people that could challenge anybody. Taking a recommendation of Hitokage, I say we spread out and officially challenge other forums/companies, but not in an obnoxious Leguna-type way.

My recommendation? Penny-Arcade, care of Gabe. Some on #ga said Something-Awful, but I think the goons would not only kick our asses given the gigantic pool of players they can pick from, but find out where we live in real-life and rape us in the middle of the night.

Tell me what forums/people you'd like to challenge and I'll e-mail them, in the kind and professional manner only I can (or have my lawyers do it ala m0rphix vs Jeremy Conrad). And of course, I'll post them here before I send them.

So, who shall we challenge next? I'd also like input from our senior clan members and forum members (I don't think it needs to be necessarily clan exclusive if we issue a forum-wide challenge).

dave is ok

aztek is ok
As a representive of the-nextlevel.com forums and the TNL Xbox Live clan, I'd like to issue a challenge to the dream team.

You might remember us, for the ass rape that we handed out here
and here.

But alas, that wasnt the dream team.

Ramirez

You might also notice Dave that aside from NutterButter,none of those guys were on the GAF team that destroyed Leguna's.Not to mention you guys were level 7 and they were 2,real fair.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I'd like to play provided it's a weekend match. but your sunday is my monday...... we should totally play on a saturday!

anyway, whoever wants to play should post their stats and we should have some tryouts. This would need some serious organisation.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=Donkey69

thats me. I'd like to play. I would also like to stop coming second in the rumble pit!

ramirez and wario and sembe should play also.

Nutter

dave is ok said:
As a representive of the-nextlevel.com forums and the TNL Xbox Live clan, I'd like to issue a challenge to the dream team.

You might remember us, for the ass rape that we handed out here
and here.

But alas, that wasnt the dream team.

I am MUCH better then those stats make you believe.*

*Ask any of the GAF Seven People.

**And upon closer inspection, That match was played by my younger Brother; NOT me.

Nutter

Ramirez said:
Oh but they gave him an ass raping he won't soon forget!!
He has gotten tons better as well.

BUT: Why dont we play those TNL guys again with our Se7En and see who wins now?

Top Bottom