• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry & Meghan make their South Park debut!

Sony

Nintendo
Went to a Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle show last year, they roasted these 'royals' in a similar was. They have everything, stop whining and go live your royal life. Harry is such a simp.

He lost his virginity to a based beast and married the sexy psycho.

gFxgmB2.jpg

jSNYQIX.jpg

Harry, you're doing it wrong.

Isn't this pretty much exactly why Piers Morgan was fired? As if there was one objective truth to this whole thing, and his view couldn't be tolerated? That whole thing was ridiculous. This episode was great, though.

DadEggs

Since when they become canadian?
IIRC - they moved to canada initially from britain to a "remote" island to avoid the pap, but the pap started showing up on boats etc around their island. then I think they decided to move to the US due to covid, because they werent going to be allowed across the border etc, so they wanted to be able to be in touch with family without the extra hoops.

but yeah, i dunno. didnt see the eps, but it would be funny if they get plastic surgery to make themselves look like US characters in their next eps appearance.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I'm still of the opinion that he did not choose to leave, but he has no ties to the crown (Charles, you are not the father.)
Look GIF by The Maury Show

Marvel14

Isn't this pretty much exactly why Piers Morgan was fired? As if there was one objective truth to this whole thing, and his view couldn't be tolerated? That whole thing was ridiculous. This episode was great, though.
No Piers Morgan has a visceral hatred of Meghan that goes far beyond anything shes done. It's instructive to compare his reaction to Prince Andrew cavorting with trafficked under age girls thereby causing actual harm to others versus Meghan making herself an attention starved victim that at least is based on shitty things that did actually happen causing no real harm to anyone else(yes the British tabloids did go after her something fierce).

I know it's hard to hold nuance thoughts nowadays but she can both be a subject of prejudiced media coverage that deserves some empathy and a millennial taking her pain and suffering exhibition to a tone deaf extreme that undermines people's initial sympathy.

Last edited:

Ionian

No Piers Morgan has a visceral hatred of Meghan that goes far beyond anything shes done. It's instructive to compare his reaction to Prince Andrew cavorting with trafficked under age girls thereby causing actual harm to others versus Meghan making herself an attention starved victim that at least is based on shitty things that did actually happen causing no real harm to anyone else(yes the British tabloids did go after her something fierce).

I know it's hard to hold nuance thoughts nowadays but she can both be a subject of prejudiced media coverage that deserves some empathy and a millennial taking her pain and suffering exhibition to a tone deaf extreme that undermines people's initial sympathy.
Your nailed it. I'm irish so don't care but don't even find it funny.

But that South Park clip I laughed.

They wanted out, yet courted people laughing.

Guess those paychecks...

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
No offense to the British, but Harry is the dumbest person in the world... From being royal and having a reputation, his family's legacy was wasted by the tantrums of some random and common woman.

He is an idiot because he had a bright future and for being a bit of a man, he got too low.

What a shame... He doesn't have the guts not to be manipulated by a woman.

Marvel14

[/URL]

Imagine being evicted from your UK home so it can be given to Prince Andrew :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

Wish this was in the South Park episode :)
Imagine having vitriolic hatred for Meghan for over exhibiting and inflating her feelings while shrugging and musing over Prince Andrew's underaged girls trafficked shenanigans.

Paging Piers Morgan and his ilk to the " sort out your values ward".

Jezbollah

I dont think you know what the word evicted means. Also they dont live there. Maybe we should stop giving the rich this much attention. Its stupid.

I guess I'm not the only one that used the term "eviction":

YCoCg

Because "Evicted" and "Kicked Out" sounds more embarrassing, also again as much as people dislike Harry & Meghan it's bizarre that Nonce Elite Prince Andrew gets a pass to the point where he's promoted in these articles.

eye__writ

Neo Member
No offense to the British, but Harry is the dumbest person in the world... From being royal and having a reputation, his family's legacy was wasted by the tantrums of some random and common woman.

He is an idiot because he had a bright future and for being a bit of a man, he got too low.

What a shame... He doesn't have the guts not to be manipulated by a woman.

Give it time. You'll meet someone.

I guess I'm not the only one that used the term "eviction":

Did you just srly look up all garbage tabloids to prove a point? Lmao wtf is wrong with you? Have you not heard of marketing clickbait? I suppose not if you digest all the crap you linked.

Top Bottom