• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you seen a transformer masterpiece figure

protonion

So I decided to trade my Aegopter above for Starscream MP52.

DPX9hbF.jpeg

lurzoCB.jpeg

Incredible figure with a much smoother transformation. Though one part was a little tricky. I will not abandon the Scifigure series as I read they are making a huge airplane next. If they've learnt from their mistakes in Aegopter, I will get it.

So I decided to trade my Aegopter above for Starscream MP52.

DPX9hbF.jpeg

lurzoCB.jpeg

Incredible figure with a much smoother transformation. Though one part was a little tricky. I will not abandon the Scifigure series as I read they are making a huge airplane next. If they've learnt from their mistakes in Aegopter, I will get it.

Face needs to be slightly more silver

0/10 delete

Actually no the head bit needs to be slightly darker. It was pretty black

Starscream.jpg

Otherwise perfect. The attention to detail is insane

Last edited:
My newest addition:

9nQsW5C.jpeg

It is considered a must have figure and the engineering is incredible.

I will try to transform it later via YouTube as the included instructions suck ..

If you're a fan of the live action TF's have you seen the 3rd Party Lockdown, Peru Kill? Black magic indeed.

Also, for those who want an MP-57 Skyfire but balk at the price (like me) there already is a KO coming from it (word was that someone actually got the cad files out from TakaraTomy just before the MP announcement several months ago) and it's already been said they were making some improvements such as to the chest piece for the faction symbol as there have been cases of the hinges breaking.

Well I've got a new cabinet and bought some more since I last posted in this thread so I thought I might share a few pics of my current collection.

Lqvavvc.jpg
uCbBxqR.jpg
vQaK6V3.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom