• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HI LOOK I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE! Look at these pics of my puppy love first girlfriend

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
they almost always start out great. around 6 months is about the time youll find out wether or not the relationship is worth it.

Koshiro

olimario said:
You know, I'm done listening to people online about my love life.
porblem.jpg

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
While it's true that a lot of people, perhaps most, think they're in love with a girl at a younger age who they really aren't at all (I know I did), it's also true that some people marry with 18 and are happy that way until the day they die.

We should give the guy a break. I'll admit his comments about the girl do seem pretty sickly when I read them, but people are different. What's romantic for some is puke worthy for others.

karasu

People are assholes.

anonymous guy: "Oli is happy in his relationsip"

GAF: "Quick! Let's change his mind!"

A lot of you people are fucking dumb shits.

He's in Highschool... you make it sound like it's wrong for him to have a girlfriend that he's GOOD friends with and that he loves, and more importanly has fun with. Hell, they're not even knockin' boots yet. Who knows how the relationship will go from here, but I'd say they're both enjoying it right now.

It's better that he has relationships than NOT having relationships. I wouldn't want him turning out like some of you...

And as for those who have stories to tell about your highschool lovers and how they cheated/drifted apart or something, that's all great for you guys, but there are other highschool relationships that last for years. Hell, my neighbors first started dating in highschool and now they're married at age 35. Sounds boring to me, but it sure shits on your theories.

Malakhov

Banned
Haha, nice thread tittle edit.

I think GAF is running on an all time high of attention whores, this week has been horrible.

Malakhov said:
Haha, nice thread tittle edit.

I think GAF is running on an all time high of attention whores, this week has been horrible.
Yah but it seems a lot of people here seem to like it, especially when such threads span 3 or more pages.

The person who edited the thread title seems to have a little problem concerning his love life. Maybe anger and envy? MAYBE?!?!

Fifty

What can I say....People love drama. I wouldn't give him shit for this, because I'd be a total ass.....But I think that he shouldn't have shared this stuff with an online forum...For privacy, and so he doesn't come off like a total attention whore. Posting a thread like this never, ever inspires intelligent conversation. That's just the way it is.

Malakhov

Banned
I think I saw 3 "LOOK AT ME" threads in like 2-3 days. One being the retarded prank thread that at least got some of them whores banned, another being the tazz "I'm leaving and u should care cuz im a girl" thread and this one.

Aw well!

Malakhov said:
I think I saw 3 "LOOK AT ME" threads in like 2-3 days. One being the retarded prank thread that at least got some of them whores banned, another being the tazz "I'm leaving and u should care cuz im a girl" thread and this one.

Aw well!

??? Link?

olimario said:
Like I said, GA and OA are never right concerning my love life.

But since you decide to make everything private public, what do you expect? This the one thing I don't get, someone makes a thread, expects people to agree, and once people crack back, the author says "oh what do you know, you don't know me!" It's like a bad daytime talk show. You've been here long enough to know that your past comments of us being "low income jealous losers" and "I flooded the bathtub" will come back to bite you in the ass. You're like that Looney Tunes bit with the two dogs, a bulldog, being GAF, and that little whiny annoying little bitch that jumps around spouts out stupid stuff (you), only to get the crap smacked out of him when he's gone too far. Yet you still come back...

Your idea of a relationship comes straight out of a bad episode of an 80s sitcom. Good for you, I hope you are able to make it work, because we all know that's a winning and realistic combination. Nothing like getting things right immediately from day 1. For most people, they change and grow up when something happens, or an epiphany of sorts and discover what they wanted isn't the same. Those people who don't either just settle, suffer under an unruly wife and not-so healthy relationship, or in the rare instances, reside themselves in what is truly a happy relationship.

Also, I don't think it's fair to crack on the girl since she's not directly involved in this, she's a third party to this mess. She's probably a really nice girl who doesn't know what she's getting into, or knows what she's getting into but may be able to reap the rewards...

Ecrofirt

Olimario, does your new maid know you're taking pictures of her and posting them on the internet whilst calling her your girlfriend?

WasabiKing brings it home.

+1 for schooling GA's love-addled cabin boy
+100 for recommending Escape Velocity: Nova, which is now directly responsible for my lawn being unedged and the deck only half painted. Thanks!

Drinky Crow said:
WasabiKing brings it home.

+100 for recommending Escape Velocity: Nova, which is now directly responsible for my lawn being unedged and the deck only half painted. Thanks!

Hey, if your wife complains, blame me. I'm the cause of all things bad according to my best friend's wife, the person referenced in the my previous reply.

Socreges

Banned
olimario said:
You know, I'm done listening to people online about my love life. GA and OA are 0 for 5 on things concerning Christie Elaine so far, so I don't see why you guys would be right this time saying she'll eventually break my heart. It's not like any of you are seasoned veterans on love. If anything, you guys are total twats who had your hearts broken and you think it's going to happen to everyone because of some grand fuck up on your part.

I'm happy. Nothing in my foreseeable future will change that.
That's perfectly fine. But not what you were saying before. It's just the "true love" bullshit that most people were replying to. I completely understand how you're in an awesome relationship and you want everyone to know about it, but if you continue convincing yourself that it is going to last forever then the worse off you'll be when maybe you should be realizing that it won't.

olimario said:
Puppy Love? Not with a 3 year friendship preceding the relationship. Not when we're taking it slow like we are. Not when the focus of the relationship isn't on the physical things. It IS good. It is love. It isn't what most of you seem to think.

She is a lot hotter than I am. I know these things.

hahahahahahahahaha

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
pfft, olimario is being a dick, but the topic change was unnecessary. oli is already looking the fool without the need to change the topic.

fart

Savant
that's it, we need a hall of fame for threads like this. when they die they can go to thread heaven and not the 31st page.

SKluck

Banned
Some of you are so jaded. My brother got with his girlfriend when he was 16, he graduated recently and they are getting married within a year, he is 23.

Triumph

Banned
I think I'm uniquely qualified to comment on Oli's situation. When I was 18, my highschool girlfriend(a girl I had been friends with for two years) moved to Athens with me when I went to college. We even got a place together! Hell, I remember thinking we were gonna be together forever and all that mushy puppy dog shit.

But something happened. We started to become different people than we were in high school. Holy shit, we GREW UP. Sort of, in my case anyway. The point is, no matter what you think now, the person that you are at 18/19 is seldom the same person you will be at 21/22, or 25/26(especially this age. shit just starts to matter less... i can't explain it, but it is true).

Note that the people that are saying that Oli can't make blanket, category statements about his future are generally the older folks on the forum. Some say with age comes wisdom, but I can remember young puppy dog love. It felt good, and nothing has felt quite the same way since. So would I trade my "wisdom" for another shot at young, naive love? Probably. Even though I'm sure it would end badly again.

Tim

She is indeed, but posting about her here will get you reactions which you should have known you would get.

Top Bottom