• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HI LOOK I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE! Look at these pics of my puppy love first girlfriend

Miguel

olimario said:
We are both nutjobs.
And I've decided that olimario =/= Gary Blake
I may be the young, sheltered, Iwata fucker here... but I'm more than sure I'd get along with most of you in real life. Too bad the only people I'd like to hang out with are shuichi and miguel.

Aww, *tear*

Every houstonian I try to meet up with usually has some weird fear that I'm gonna kill them...>:O

Heh, so far I've only met Dskillzhtown. He's a cool guy. I've also met a bunch of people from Clutchfans.net . I AM NOT A SERIAL KILLER

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Miguel said:
Heh, so far I've only met Dskillzhtown.

Hey, I heard that guy died.

kenjennings.jpg

Socreges

Banned
norinrad21 said:
I wonder how many people saved her pics for future photoshops and when GaryMario comes back crying when its all over.
He'll probably end up marrying her now just to spite us.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Miguel said:
Har. :p

Ken or Dskillz?

They're both alive and kicking. Spoke with Dskillz a bit ago, Jennings is ready to kick some ass tomorrow on Jeopardy!
I was kidding. I thougt jeopardy man had a nice serial killer face. o_o

Thats a bangin tag BTW

kupporiffic even.

fart said:
that's it, we need a hall of fame for threads like this. when they die they can go to thread heaven and not the 31st page.

Yeah, I agree with you here, not this crappy archive vB3 has built-in

I think the hate may be due to the already limited total of girls willing to go out with gamers being reduced by one.

I think it may have a direction correlation!

I will conduct further study

Top Bottom