• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Homeless-age

Status
Not open for further replies.
HurricaneJesus said:
Got the job!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

BRB, getting tanked. lol, jk.

So I guess this worked out better than anyone ever would have thought. Time for a little celebration.
:D Congrats.
Gallagher said:
Next steps

1. report it to the media
2. become famous through tv because of this amazin act of humanity
3. make Soultron and Hurrican heroes of the society. ^^
Don't forget a movie adaption scripted by Gary Whitta.

HurricaneJesus said:
Got the job!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

So I guess this worked out better than anyone ever would have thought. Time for a little celebration.
Congratulations!

I've just finished reading the entire thread, and I must say I'm deeply moved by what you guys pulled off here. Thank you all for giving all of us a reason to smile and believe in the amazing things people are capable of.

zon

HurricaneJesus said:
Got the job!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Congratulations dude, you deserve it.

HurricaneJesus said:
Got the job!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Wow, congratulations! :D

This thread is so awesome.

Awesome.

Now the only way for this to become a Hollywood story is for HJ's dad to be Denis Dyack and the reason that he kicked him out was he that he discovered HJ had a gaf account, Jeff Bell is the uncle that couldn't take him in and Bithoptl is played by Don Cheadle.

Script by Gary Whitta.

Wow from homeless, friendless, jobless to finding a great place to be, an awesome helping friend, support from Neogaf and a new job. But most of all, I think your attitude to the whole thing has been incredible! Nice to see you fighting and keeping strong yet being humble about it all.

This would be my song of choice for the official HJ song: Scorpions- Rock You Like A Hurricane

Gary Whitta make this happen:
Robin Williams as Hurricane Jesus FTW!
robin-williams-in-the-fisher-king.jpg

jonah777

HurricaneJesus said:
Got the job!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Unreal... this thread has me in awe at this point. Stay focused, HJ, and make the best of any opportunity that comes its way. I wish you continued success.

Hats off, soultron.

CoilShot

HurricaneJesus said:
Got the job!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Congrats on the job! Party time! :D

Also Soul and the gaffers that help out I applaud you :D

Replicant

Wow, this is the first time I read about this. Congrats to OP. It's also nice to see some kind souls here. As for the few nasty, heartless posters, smh.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
When they make a Hollywood film of this event, make sure you request to be played by Brad Pitt or somebody nice looking :lol

Shurs

NetMapel said:
When they make a Hollywood film of this event, make sure you request to be played by Brad Pitt or somebody nice looking :lol

"In a world, where dads are dicks, and you have no friends to rely on..."

Wow, William, that is fucking awesome. I'm really glad that you got the job. I don't think anybody is going to complain if you take a chance to really relax and celebrate.

Haha soul and I were just walking home from BP and joking that the next thing I need GAF to help me with is finding a good woman. I think that maybe I should just leave this one to chance. No need to rush into anything at this point. Just want to focus on me for a change. I am glad everyone has enjoyed this so far. I am heading to Toronto tomorrow to stay with someone else for a few days. If any TO gaffers want to hang out, shoot me a PM. The guy lives on memorial st(I think, it is near Ryerson).

Anyway, bedtime soon. Hopefully soul is up for episode 3 of How I Met Your Mother! I think I am hooked now.

This is the story of the Hurricane . . .

lol

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Awesome thread. Simply Awesome. I wish you the best, Mr. HurricaneJesus.

If anyone deserves it, you do.

edit: chances are, soultron will probably find you a woman too

In honor of this uplifting thread, I too, am going to watch some "How I Met Your Mother".

It warms my heart to see people helping each other like this. Truth be told, GAF was the last place I thought I'd see it.

It is nice to be wrong sometimes :D

HurricaneJesus said:
Haha soul and I were just walking home from BP and joking that the next thing I need GAF to help me with is finding a good woman. I think that maybe I should just leave this one to chance. No need to rush into anything at this point. Just want to focus on me for a change. I am glad everyone has enjoyed this so far. I am heading to Toronto tomorrow to stay with someone else for a few days. If any TO gaffers want to hang out, shoot me a PM. The guy lives on memorial st(I think, it is near Ryerson).

Anyway, bedtime soon. Hopefully soul is up for episode 3 of How I Met Your Mother! I think I am hooked now.

This is the story of the Hurricane . . .

lol

haha, let's start a donation bucket to get HJ a good woman =P

soultron

Banned
HJ sent me a text, while I was working, to let me know he got the job and I kind of let out a giddy girly-man squeal. True story.

I was joking with HJ on the way home that we should start a mail-order bride PP account next. Then we laughed and said it'd probably be best for him to just focus on getting everything tied down with himself first. Hey, once he moves into his place, he can have all the ladies over he wants! (Tonnes of awesome waitresses/servers at our BP, so maybe HJ will hit it off with one of them. Never know!)

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
soultron said:
HJ sent me a text, while I was working, to let me know he got the job and I kind of let out a giddy girly-man squeal. True story.

I was joking with HJ on the way home that we should start a mail-order bride PP account next. Then we laughed and said it'd probably be best for him to just focus on getting everything tied down with himself first. Hey, once he moves into his place, he can have all the ladies over he wants! (Tonnes of awesome waitresses/servers at our BP, so maybe HJ will hit it off with one of them. Never know!)
This is so awesome.
You are so awesome.

Best. Thread. Ever.

Seriously. Ever since I started browsing message boards, this is the best thread I have ever read in my life.

There are definitely some awesome peeps on this board.

ChrisRT

This is awesome. You guys are awesome. To step up like that and help a guy in need. You could have all said yeah etc... and went on about your day knowing you have a hot meal and a soft pillow but you guys stepped up.

It makes me feel sort of sad seeing so many people in need around the city. Some down on their luck while others are ill. I wish everyone was so thoughtful.

Keep up the fight Hurricane. In the end, this will all be behind you while you cruise the ave. on your way to your own house.

Esch

Banned
Wow. I'm genuinely astounded at what happened here in this thread. This is the kind of thread that should be archived. Never seen a community reach out to help a member in need like this ever before.

Props, NeoGAF.

sca2511

I felt depressed reading this thread from the beginning, but now seeing how everything came around, this thread has to be the most uplifting thread I have ever read on GAF. Congrats HJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom