• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hong Kong available in PAL GT4 Prologue

Dekajelly

via an Action Replay hack.
praise2.gif
Images and video from Maskrider.

hk-1.jpg

hk-2.jpg

hk-3.jpg

hk-4.jpg

hk-5.jpg

http://felixmcli.org/video/gt4-hk.wmv

Dekajelly

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/t-43922.html

(M)
D0W2-TMJG-4DQ6P
CUG3-9FYB-V3D0C
VFE7-FK9B-M32EA
3N25-5JHA-9R15B

Replace New York Into Hong Kong
Select New york in arcade mode to race in Hong kong!
Y9UJ-Y9M3-KN24W
4QBT-QY04-6HR6C
1D24-DE9U-RZDHB
7URH-U4KF-GUXKM
UPJ7-1NTM-XMTVK
9ZMA-3U8M-VJX1F
BJQ9-DZZ4-YRB72
03AH-5PBC-9K2T7

Bebpo

Banned
wtf!

why put a full working awesome track on the disc if people won't be able to play it?

Hmm, Jpn prologue owners feel really screwed now :(

FortNinety said:
When's the final game due again?

November, but Sony made sure to say recently that if Kaz needs the extra time, he'll get it. They aren't going to rush him to complete the game.

Falch

Looks nice. I'm not gonna buy a 40€ Action Replay just so I can play one extra track that'll be able to play in GT4 anyway though.

They should have just included it in the regular game.

maskrider

The track is full, but the replay has some glitches (as seen from my video).

And heh ! I am finally back !

Took me a long while to get back to here. If it is not this thread that I saw in my server access_log, I will not know GAF is back on ga-forum.com.

And BTW, there are a total of 21 captures (some ok, some not good)

http://felixmcli.org/extlinks/gt4p/Hongkong/

ourumov

Maskrider, considering you live in HK, how do you find the circuit design ? I mean how does it stand when compared to reality ?

maskrider

ourumov said:
Maskrider, considering you live in HK, how do you find the circuit design ? I mean how does it stand when compared to reality ?

The seaside track will never happen as the path over the water is for pedestrian use.

Other than that, the track (roads) can be regarded as the same as the real thing (except those barriers), the shops beside the track may be constantly changing, though.

I can never drive like that in Tsim Sha Tsui in real life, ha ha !

ourumov

Now that you mention it...the sea from the harbour seems just a static texture...Is this way really ? If so that's a pity...doing some kind of realistic water doesn't take so much resources...

maskrider

ourumov said:
Now that you mention it...the sea from the harbour seems just a static texture...Is this way really ? If so that's a pity...doing some kind of realistic water doesn't take so much resources...

Well, the track is not yet final (hacked), there are still things to be refined. In the current state, the sea can be regarded as static, may be some visual parallax that the waves seem moving toward the buildings during replay.

Maskrider, how's the gameplay compared to the Jap version? Did they change/tweak it?

I loved Prologue, and I felt the gameplay was much improved over GT3. But the E3 demo was totally different, with more inertia, new physics etc... felt a bit more realistic. I wonder if the PAL version is somewhere in between the jap and E3 gameplay engine...

maskrider

Fowler said:
maskrider: You live in HK too? Nice. Good to see more locals here :p

Yes, I am a native Chinese, was born and raised in Hong Kong.

Black_Mamba said:
Maskrider, how's the gameplay compared to the Jap version? Did they change/tweak it?

I loved Prologue, and I felt the gameplay was much improved over GT3. But the E3 demo was totally different, with more inertia, new physics etc... felt a bit more realistic. I wonder if the PAL version is somewhere in between the jap and E3 gameplay engine...

No difference in terms of gameplay from what I can say (except the out of bound glitch in Fuji was fixed).

sun-drop

whats the song playing in the 1st video posted in this thread?

was also the song in ther 1st half of that e3 trailer ... arrgh wot is it?!?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Top Bottom