• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How did you find your purpose in life?

Artoris

How did you find your purpose in life?​

By understanding its meaning, life exists to increase entropy in the universe, so you exist to increase the entropy in the universe

when you produce offspring, you increase entropy in the universe even more

so practically we exist to increase the amount of chaos in the universe

Cattlyst

Probably just repeating what a lot of people have already said here, but there is no real answer. It’s down to the individual and your own idea of what happiness and contentment is. For me, it has taken 42 years to realise the only person I’m in competition with is myself and other people’s opinions on my job, wealth and possessions don’t matter. Find things that make you happy, disregard everyone else’s opinions and stay off social media. That shit is crabs in a bucket.

Jrecard

Neo Member
I'm kind of cool with not really having one. I exist by pure chance and am just trying to enjoy this little spec of time I get before i go back to being nothing. Any purpose I can find personally doesn't actually matter, I'll be gone in the blink of an eye and the universe will not even notice.

I am still driven to self improvement though, it keeps me going.

Mr Hyde

I find solace and purpose in my writing. Released my first novel about a year ago and working on my second. I've always dreamed of being an author so that's what I'm pursuing. It's time consuming and very difficult, not to mention uncertainty whether you will be published or even make money on it, but it is my passion and the reason why I was put here in this world. If I don't write, I have no reason to live.

Top Bottom