• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am not moist you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes but not I

gluv65 said:
I made a thread and I didn't expect a bunch of idiots to understand the beauty of what's happening. Narrow sighted people can't see past their nose.

Youu must be a visionary to see past the technology and understand what the tech is capable of. So I forgive those who comment in its elementary stage. You can't see and for that I apologize.
14kzkac.jpg

and yoooou need to calm down. 3DTVs are out of the price range of most people, and more efficient maybe even glassesless 3D needs to become as affordable and pervasive as 1080p TVs first before you can expect people to be gaming on 3D sets.

As for motion controls time will tell. Nintendo has had success, but their games have a specific charm to them.

pakkit said:
:lol

Well, this was an interesting account suicide, at least.

I don't have nothing to hide, I'm me. If it gets me banned then so be it. You guys came at me with vitriol, I'm defending my position which is a 3D controller is a viable option for a 3D game. If those who think its a bannable offense then so be it.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
gluv65 said:
I made a thread and I didn't expect a bunch of idiots to understand the beauty of what's happening. Narrow sighted people can't see past their nose.

Youu must be a visionary to see past the technology and understand what the tech is capable of. So I forgive those who comment in its elementary stage. You can't see and for that I apologize.

costanzaPopcorn.gif

Let me chime in on this perfect shit, I really don't care how the message is conveyed as long you get the meaning. I'm way past the bullshit of perfect english. :perfect english has never made my bank account rise, context has. You know what I mean.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
gluv65 said:
You cookie cutter mother fucker, you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes.

gluv65 said:
Let me chime in on this perfect shit, I really don't care how the message is conveyed as long you get the meaning. I'm way past the bullshit of perfect english. :perfect english has never made my bank account rise, context has. You know what I mean.
In all honesty the more you say the less I understand.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I'm with you bro. Basically with 3D and Move, you essentially have the worlds first mass market interactive 'star wars hologram' or 'minority report' gui capabilities. And much more when you tie in games.

the only problem i see is that everyone has different size tv's. how will the ps3 differentiate someone trying to touch something very specific on a 24" and someone trying to touch something on a 60"

not sure how that works.

speaking of minority report and the recent xmb rumors, i think sony is going to make a xmb gui JUST for the move controller, or maybe for 3D tv's....or both.

hyperbole aside, i think the OP is right...this is a thread for dreamers.

Monocle

25hzb5i.jpg
?
Affinity

t5ojys.jpg
?
Aspect

34q36z8.jpg

Bias

Proofreading fail.

Real response:

I'm skeptical of 3D and motion control mainly because current technological limitations are still too much of a barrier to the ideal gaming experience; one of full immersion, effortless control and minimal complications. Give it ten years and this tech might be worth another look for home entertainment. For now, the best games are, and will likely remain for some time, traditionally controlled and traditionally displayed.

I see some are looking at this as a Ken Kugaragi fanboy stuff I can accept that, I like really visionaries. I can sit and listen to men/women who has a platform to make vision happen in their field It intrigues me.

John

gluv65 said:
I see some are looking at this as a Ken Kugaragi fanboy stuff. I can accept that, but this is really I like visionaries. I can sit and listen to men/women who has a platform to make it happen in their field. It intrigues me, watching the discovery channel and or the sci fi channel and see thing that have happenned because of visionaries, does not give me pause.
You mean you say that you're very impressionable and you watch the sci-fi channel.

Crisis

Banned
gluv65 said:
I see some are looking at this as a Ken Kugaragi fanboy stuff I can accept that, I like really visionaries. I can sit and listen to men/women who has a platform to make vision happen in their field It intrigues me.

You know who else was a visionary?

hitler460.jpg

That guy.

Crisis

Banned
Monocle said:
He was also a painter. What's your point?

He had a platform. He also made a vision that he desired happen in his field. Gluv65 is probably very intrigued by this.

Crisis said:
You know who else was a visionary?

hitler460.jpg

That guy.

Yeah and the people who didn't like slavery were visionaries as well, it works both ways. I mean some of you guys take this shit too serious. All I want is a 3D device to be able to use in a 3D space. All Hell break loose for an innovative device, instead of discussing the merit of the MOVE and 3D we get into a pissing contest. It doesn't take nothing more than a detractor and the rest follow suit.

Monocle

Crisis said:
He had a platform. He also made a vision that he desired happen in his field. Gluv65 is probably very intrigued by this.
It...it all makes sense now. Hitler had a vision and a platform, Sony has a vision and a platform, some gamers admire this vision and play Sony's games, all gamers play games. Therefore...ALL GAMERS ARE HITLER! o_O

Crisis

Banned
Monocle said:
It...it all makes sense now. Hitler had a vision and a platform, Sony has a vision and a platform, some gamer admire this vision and play Sony's games, all gamers play games. Therefore...ALL GAMERS ARE HITLER! o_O

Now you get it!

iammeiam

jrricky said:
I dont understand what this thread is about? Some1 HALP me!!!

I'm afraid you're too small-minded for this thread, which is about the egalitarian concepts inherent in Sony's bold vision of a future wherein you can use a motion-sensitive controller and game in 3D, and the far-reaching impact it is sure to have as gaming as a whole is rocked to its very foundation by the existential impacts thereof.

Sorry.

Monocle

iammeiam said:
I'm afraid you're too small-minded for this thread, which is about the egalitarian concepts inherent in Sony's bold vision of a future wherein you can use a motion-sensitive controller and game in 3D, and the far-reaching impact it is sure to have as gaming as a whole is rocked to its very foundation by the existential impacts thereof.

Sorry.
Verily.

Edit: Amazing title change. A quote for the ages. :lol

gluv65 said:
I like that gif, now show me what you are capable of. You cookie cutter mother fucker, you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes.

This is in my top 5 favorite posts on GAF. I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard, and we aren't even out of the first page!

seat

gluv65 said:
I like that gif, now show me what you are capable of. You cookie cutter mother fucker, you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes.
You are seriously one of the dumbest dipshits to ever grace this forum.

Dai101

Banned
Monocle said:
It...it all makes sense now. Hitler had a vision and a platform, Sony has a vision and a platform, some gamer admire this vision and play Sony's games, all gamers play games. Therefore...ALL GAMERS ARE HITLER! o_O

DERP_GAF.png

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
At first I was lost and confused by the time I finished reading the OP.

Now I am lost and confused by the time I am finished reading the title.

In other words, title change = success!

Top Bottom