• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am not moist you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes but not I

Monocle

Danthrax said:
safe moist as dudebros

I never want to see a Photoshop of this. Ever.
I think you'll find what you're not looking for by doing a Google photosearch for "pokemon dugtrio" with no filter.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
NEOGAF LOVES JAPAN THOSE WEEABOOS! THEY SHOULD LOVE STUFF FROM THE COUNTRY THEY LIVE IN

BTW SONY IS AWESOME

...oh wait

DidntKnowJack said:
Actually, I've been trying to crack the code, and the closest I can come is maybe:

I am not moist (all wet?). You are just like the rest. Safe. All wet. As dudes, but not I.

(Yeah. I got nothin.)

I got it! He was after the Jack Ruby!

Monocle

Thunder Monkey said:
I have never contemplated the moistness of my fellow man.

I have many things to think about.
21mrshz.gif

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Monocle said:
I think you'll find what you're not looking for by doing a Google photosearch for "pokemon dugtrio" with no filter.

I blame you for this.

117141-DugtrioPokemon.gif

safe moist as dugtrios

Monocle

SooOOOoONY LOVE *explicit lyrics*

Thunder Monkey said:
I agree.

But I'm still not sure if it's legal to bring a horse into it halfway through the act.
Are you kidding? How do you expect the money shot to work without the stallion? I didn't smuggle three mountain goats and 25 meters of rubber tubing through customs to have you sabotage this entire production with a question of law.

:lol at this thread!

For the record, while I am a firm believer that the motion controlled future is already here, I find myself extremely skeptical on glasses-dependent 3D displays effect in the home TV space in much the same way that I doubt that I or any of my children will become professional swimmers.

Also, butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts

butts

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm searching but I'm not getting any decent Seth Dub posts. Did he post under that name? Anybody have any keywords I should search for? Links? My google-fu is weak. :(

Monocle

Jive Turkey said:
So I'm searching but I'm not getting any decent Seth Dub posts. Did he post under that name? Anybody have any keywords I should search for? Links? My google-fu is weak. :(
I'm not sure if this will help, but he attacks a poster called Thoren in the credits for his "song."

Jive Turkey said:
I may be wrong, but
I think Sethdub is a troll - like Chadwardenn - and never posted on GAF.

Crisis

Banned
I AM JOHN! said:
I may be wrong, but
I think Sethdub is a troll - like Chadwardenn - and never posted on GAF.

He specifically mentions that he was banned. Didn't you listen to his mad, moist rhymes?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
viciouskillersquirrel said:

For the record, while I am a firm believer that the motion controlled future is already here, I find myself extremely skeptical on glasses-dependent 3D displays effect in the home TV space in much the same way that I doubt that I or any of my children will become professional swimmers.

Also, butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts

butts
If only I could understand what you're saying, I need to get to the bottom of this. ಠ_ಠ

Crisis said:
He specifically mentions that he was banned. Didn't you listen to his mad, moist rhymes?
And you think he couldn't have faked that? Way to not be able to think outside the box, you cookie cutter motherfucker.

Monocle

viciouskillersquirrel said:

butts
And it's a good thing, too. 8 out of 10 experts agree that swimming can cause dudes to become moist.

Taurus

Monocle said:
And it's a good thing, too. 8 out of 10 experts agree that swimming can cause dudes to become moist.
Now that we are talking about statistics...

Did you guys know that 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rapes?

Crisis

Banned
I AM JOHN! said:
And you think he couldn't have faked that? Way to not be able to think outside the box, you cookie cutter motherfucker.

Somehow I don't think Seth Dub is capable of thinking outside of a paper bag let alone a box. Unless the bag were moist.

Crisis said:
Somehow I don't think Seth Dub is capable of thinking outside of a paper bag let alone a box. Unless the bag were moist.
That's a pretty safe moist as dudes standpoint to take. How big of you. :|

Crisis

Banned
I AM JOHN! said:
That's a pretty safe moist as dudes standpoint to take. How big of you. :|
Judging me by the things I write. You're just like all those other cookie cutter motherfuckers.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I have no idea why, but moist sounds like a dirty word to me. Maybe because I can't form a sentence with the word "moist" without it sounding sexual or gross.

hxa155

"show me what your capable of you cookie cutter motherfucker safe moist as dudes"

this guy was amazing

why did ya ban him? he could have brought more golden posts like this :lol

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
It's nice to see a thread that brings smiles and laughs from all camps of NeoGAF.

Thank you gluv85. You will always be a dangerous dry as dude to me.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
thetrin said:
I have no idea why, but moist sounds like a dirty word to me. Maybe because I can't form a sentence with the word "moist" without it sounding sexual or gross.

"My lawn is pretty moist this morning"

wait no

"This delicious cake is so moist"

um 4chan would have a field day with that one, hold on

"Here, you can clean up your mess with my moist toilette."

...okay I can't do it either

goldenpp72

thetrin said:

Youtube dead like me pilot :p

thetrin

goldenpp72 said:
Youtube dead like me pilot :p

You know, I've watched Dead Like Me, and I totally forgot that part from the pilot.

gluv65 said:
I like that gif, now show me what you are capable of. You cookie cutter mother fucker, you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes.
Can someone explain this to me please?

Or is there no explanation?

Top Bottom