• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am not moist you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes but not I

benjipwns

Banned
SpacePirate Ridley said:
Can I ask if the the moist dudes and the cookie cutter motherfucker thing are real quotes in the english language?
:lol :lol
Oh god, this thread!
"Cookie cutter" is a phrase, consider it similar to "mass-produced", "clone" or "copy", the motherfucker part is just what Samuel L. Jackson (and our OP) would append to the end.

Er, I just read the whole thread...

:lol :lol :lol

Diseased Yak said:
1zn1nh1.jpg

oh god I can't breathe

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
TunaLover said:
Oh come on...He had a shit load of spelling errors but he didn't misuse the word "your".

Neuromancer said:
Well to be fair the song was featured in the movie with full lyrics, around the midpoint mark.
In the movie. The play is an entirely different beast. Not to mention altering the play that much is a violation of the licencing contract.

Vagabundo

hehe, I'm moist right now dudes....

GAF is a breeding ground for lunatics... I've never seen such a collection of safe, moist, cookiefuckers, in my life...

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Rich Uncle Skeleton said:
You would be too if you were surrounded by cookie cutter mother fuckers who were safe moist as dudes.
:lol :lol :lol

I have just woken up to this thread. I...somebody hold me.
UltimateIke said:
I want one of those.
Mush said:
IM DYING! STOP IT! :lol
Sorry, I can't help on this one *runs*

All I can say is don't be a cookie cutting motherfucker, or you may end up being moist, dude.

m3k

:lol

great thread

edit: i don't know what mods normally think of the day to day gaffers but the congregation of mods to view this thread is funny...
Red Scarlet said:
What the hell is this thread?

oh and cookie cutter motherfuckers and dude bro should go together :lol

nny

wtf, wtf.

I've been enlightened, I'll never think of GlaDOS in the same way:

Still Alive lyrics said:
(...)
Anyway this cake is great!
It's so delicious and moist! (as dudes)
(...)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
This thread did not exist when I went to bed.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
'moist' is such a dirty word. it makes me feel unclean. one of my mate's back in high-school would use it when he saw something that would make him feel sick. "it's just so grotty sounding", he'd say of the word 'moist' when asked.

this has been Rez on the word 'moist'.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
TheOddOne said:
Everybody is handing out cookies, I still have not received mine yet.

ITS NOT FAIR.

Fuck that I want a cookie.

WHERE IS MY COOKIE?

Threi

notag
gluv65 said:
I like that gif, now show me what you are capable of. You cookie cutter mother fucker, you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes.
This line made me laugh for 20 minutes straight :lol

I better see this in dudebro in some way, shape, or form.

mclem

benjipwns said:
"Cookie cutter" is a phrase, consider it similar to "mass-produced", "clone" or "copy"

It is also a thing to cut cookies.

Just in case that's not already implicitly clear.

SmokyDave

Man, this thread is like the lyrics sheet for a lost Captain Beefheart album. I wondered why everyone was cutting cookies and getting moist over in OT.

Top Bottom