• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am not moist you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes but not I

Mael

I'm just reading the thread and it's A W E S O M E
It begins with a guy deluding himself in making a barely readable post, then little discution.
Hitler is posted as someone with a vision and a platform because OP respects and like all people that have a vision and a platform.
then Bish comes with ban and title change...
Some more hillarious moments, then other mods see and wonder what the hell is happening here (credit to Jackon here).
And we're still on page 3 :lol

V_Ben

Banned
hsp212.gif

347fjq0.gif

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
Can you people give me example sentences where 'safe moist' can be used as I'm not sure how to use it properly? English is sometimes so complex.

Mael

OMG! I can't read "most" or "more" as anything but "moist" now! this thread has broken my english now

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
dofry said:
Can you people give me example sentences where 'safe moist' can be used as I'm not sure how to use it properly? English is sometimes so complex.

safe moist as dudes fuck

secure damp as gentlemen copulate - if you prefer to speak formally.

John

dofry said:
I think he was trying to say "safe, soft" or something, like a sponge.

Dizzy-4U said:
New quote for Dudebro? I really hope so.
It would be great if the player was given the option to pick up a gag gun that shoots out this thread's title in large white letters - with the letters dealing random amounts of damage.

bravo GAF, I figured this thread would run out of steam pretty quick when I read thru it last night, but you safe moist MF'ers are still going strong

Hank The Tank

Neo Member
dofry said:

From a prescriptive point of view it can never be used since 'safe' in this case is an adverbial and should thus be 'safely'.

On the other hand from a descriptive point of view I suppose its moistly safe to use it whenever you feel the need.

the funniest thing was the people agreeing with him

"yeah dawg, that shit's deep. sony are truly changing the way we think and feel about games"

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
harry4000uk said:
the funniest thing was the people agreeing with him

"yeah dawg, that shit's deep. sony are truly changing the way we think and feel about games"
Console warz brings out the best in everyone!

You lost me at "aspect me" and "let's extrapulate'

You are entertaining though.

Wow...okay...posted before reading the thread.

This is thread of the year so far.

NinjaBoiX

OP, that thread title is the worst. I've read it three times, it still makes zero sense. Is there a joke in there somewhere?

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
I can't believe I missed this thread :lol :lol :lol

-NinjaBoiX- said:
OP, that thread title is the worst. I've read it three times, it still makes zero sense. Is there a joke in there somewhere?
If you think it through, it's the moist apt title this thread could ever have.

Top Bottom