• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am not moist you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes but not I

-NinjaBoiX- said:
OP, that thread title is the worst. I've read it three times, it still makes zero sense. Is there a joke in there somewhere?

Youu must be a visionary to see past the title and understand what the thread is capable of. So I forgive those who comment in its elementary stage. You can't see and for that I apologize.

crazy monkey said:
All i got from this thread is

"cookie cutter mother fucker moist dude" :lol
All of these are golden too.

gluv65 said:
I'm influenced by a doer, not a chewer of fat, I mean a talker

So say Hi to the bad guy. THE DREAMERs

Eventhough the bitch made dudes had the PS1 and the PS2 as evidence.

I made a thread and I didn't expect a bunch of idiots to understand the beauty of what's happening

Perfect english has never made my bank account rise, context has. You know what I mean

TunaLover

poetry

I'm very intrigued by this fragment in particular: "So say Hi to the bad guy. THE DREAMERs"

But I can't catch the metaphor

perfect english never made my bank account rise

but you cookie cutter motherfuckers make my pool's water level rise

you know what i mean, get educated stupids

clo1_2000

Banned
Well...

bunnycake8om.jpg

NinjaBoiX

gluv65 said:
You see this is not about devs. this is about what I've see and I know can be done. Vision, is lacking in this industry, it is often ridiculed by those who pretend they are knowledgeable about technology especially those in the media. If I listened to those idiots I would have never thought the PS3 is capable of what its doing and going to do. 10 year life cycle was pissed on until MS said hey were vested in the 10 year life cycle also. Eventhough the bitch made dudes had the PS1 and the PS2 as evidence.
That's good Englandish, just like I used to could when I was a children. But seriously, you need to proof read your posts. I can get away with typo's, but most of your sentences don't even make sense. Is English your first language? If not, I apoligise. If so, dude, I don't know what to tell you....

NinjaBoiX

gluv65 said:
I made a thread and I didn't expect a bunch of idiots to understand the beauty of what's happening. Narrow sighted people can't see past their nose.

Youu must be a visionary to see past the technology and understand what the tech is capable of. So I forgive those who comment in its elementary stage. You can't see and for that I apologize.
It ain't your fault, it's my massive honker that get's in the way.

the "safe moist dudes" is an amazing paraphrase, so many different directions you can go with this.

does this mean I should be using a life jacket?? a condom??

fantastic thread!

Rereading this thread has reminded me of one of my favorite lines out of gluv that will probably be forgotten for "cookie cutter motherfucker," "safe moist as dudes" and "the DREAMERs": "perfect english has never made my bank account rise, context has. You know what i mean." :lol

DoctorWho said:
Is it strange that I kind of understand what the OP is talking about? If so, what does that say about me?

Youu are a visionary and see past the OP and understand what the thread is capable of.

UltimateIke said:
You're not moist. Sorry.
But are you? Anyway, the avatar you made is totally awesome. I really had to pick it up. :lol

WillyFive

I honestly think this thread would have ended up a lot different (actually on topic), if he had written in proper English.

Mael

Willy105 said:
I honestly think this thread would have ended up a lot different (actually on topic), if he had written in proper English.

You're one dry dude if you can decipher his words!

brotkasten said:
But are you? Anyway, the avatar you made is totally awesome. I really had to pick it up. :lol
I'm a moist enough dude.

You were the one dubbed "cookie cutter," so no problem! I was hoping you'd be the first one to take it! :D

<3 this thread. Best laugh I've had all day.

P.S. to all the haters: I am not moist you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes but not I

P. P. S. Is it too late to change the Dudebro subtitle to include the word "moist" in it somewhere? Don't tell me the T-shirts and bumperstickers have already gone to print, dammit!

TunaLover said:
What does it mean? Other guy got his mind blowed by this too.
It is gluv saying that he and the others pushing 3D technology (I guess) are the dreamers and the visionaries. It has to do with his line that gamers are scared of change, so we see him and his radical ideas as a threat.

UltimateIke said:
It is gluv saying that he and the others pushing 3D technology (I guess) are the dreamers and the visionaries. It has to do with his line that gamers are scared of change, so we see him and his radical ideas as a threat.
GAG fears Ken Kutaragi. It's been obvious for years now.

scitek

MisterHero said:
aw I thought you were going to link this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od-QZsOFUEw

TheReturnofDogen
10 hours ago
Holy shit you are so annoying. Glad you were banned.
I mean I was banned, but I was banned for something stupid (posting a Bible verse in a thread discussing....the Christian church). So yeah, GAF has some definite retarded hivemind elitism with some shit forum moderation, but at&#65279; least it weeded out annoying people like you. Lol.

nice

-NinjaBoiX- said:
That's good Englandish, just like I used to could when I was a children. But seriously, you need to proof read your posts. I can get away with typo's, but most of your sentences don't even make sense. Is English your first language? If not, I apoligise. If so, dude, I don't know what to tell you....
You're joking, right? This whole thread is such a big joke, I just don't know anymore.

GameGamer

KittyKittyBangBang said:
the "safe moist dudes" is an amazing paraphrase, so many different directions you can go with this.

does this mean I should be using a life jacket?? a condom??

fantastic thread!

"Humidity, how does it work???"

Top Bottom