• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I wish Turn 10 would make a rally game

chriskun

I really wish Turn 10 or Polyphony would make a rally game. I've been playing Forza 7 since release on PC and while I know the game has its critics I've had a blast with it. I would love to see the level of graphical polish and amount of content applied to a Rally game. It seems that Codemasters does an inconsistent job at best in the Dirt series, especially in the graphics department.

Hudo

What about having Turn 10 try their hands on a Burnout game? It would be awesome if Microsoft could do a deal like this, seeing that Criterion have been reduced to a support studio these days...

Vulkarl

Neo Member
Agreed. While I know it's more of an arcade racing game than the main Forza series and Playground Games also worked on it, I can't count the the hours I put into Forza Horizon 3 because of the inclusion of rally cars. Being given a variety of environments to tear up in an Audi Quattro is its own reward.

Edit: for not completing a sentence.

Last edited:

Fox Mulder

Forza could have a good rally focused add on for Horizon. They already have a wealth of rally cars, the modifications for it, and the open world is nice.

I just don't think there's much demand for another standalone rally game, and Forza wouldn't do a hardcore sim that people want from Dirt Rally.

Last edited:

ph33rknot

Banned
I really wish Turn 10 or Polyphony would make a rally game. I've been playing Forza 7 since release on PC and while I know the game has its critics I've had a blast with it. I would love to see the level of graphical polish and amount of content applied to a Rally game. It seems that Codemasters does an inconsistent job at best in the Dirt series, especially in the graphics department.
fuck yea

Patrick S.

Amiga Forever
I love rallies in real life, and I love racing games, but somehow rally games were never fun to me :( I can't totally put my finger on why that is... maybe it's because I'm not racing other cars, but the stage instead, and it feels stressfull... Now that I think about it, I did love Sega Rally Championship, probably because you were racing cars bumper to bumper in that?

I think it would be cool if they filled in the void sony created when they killed the studio that had done MotorStorm/drive club.

Last edited:

swagNextTuber

Neo Member
good

Top Bottom