• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ItalianGAF |OT| - Italia

Michele

you.
Hello, everyone!
Italy is my country, but here in Italian it's 'Italia'. As you may already know, Italian is my first language, however I'm also fluent in English.

Let's start. What do you think of Italy? I personally think that it's a region of nature, but also like a center of culture - it's like a zone for turists to come here, and we Italian get strangers from outside Europe, which can include Russian or even Chinese peoples, although in rarity!

Let me remind something good, though. Yes, if you know Italian, you can speak in that language here.
-----
Ciao, ragazzi!
L'Italia è il mio Stato. Come sai già, l'Italiano è la mia lingua madre, ma sono anche fluente nell'Inglese.

Iniziamo qui. Cosa ne pensi dell'Italia? Personalmente credo che sia una regiona della natura, ma anche come uno centro della cultura - è come una zone per i turisti, e noi Italiani riceviamo stranieri extraeuropee, che possono includere anche persone russe o persino dei cinesi, sebbene sia in numero limitato!

Fatemi ricordare qualcosa buono. Si, sei sai l'Italiano, puoi parlare qui in quella lingua.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Sono qui per annoiare.

Good luck on the OT. I love your food, not the Americanized versions but the genuine garden-to-table mentality of true Italian rustic cuisine.

Top Bottom