• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jaden Smith works a shift at an Australian supermarket

Bullet Club

To promote some water brand he's started.

9PyQOXC.jpg

That's probably the first time I've seen him in something where he has come across as somewhat normal and likeable. Normally he's wearing weird clothes and spouting some weird shit.

Just lucrative. Selling bottled water is like selling the blandest, most ineffective snake oil. Literally comes from a tap and is run through a cheap filter.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Just what the world needs. More bottled water.

[insert sarcastic punctuation here]

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Oh this is the stuff I see in boots now. Which despite not coming in plastic and just a cartoon Costa more than normal water. Despite me investigating why on the packaging. (No extra ingredients etc) can’t see any profits going to a charity etc.

Ichabod

Banned
He should take a page from Snapple and put some good old philisophical Jaden Smith quotes under every cap.

you guys are dildos. how the fuck does this in any way make him more likable. he still sucks. hes SELLING FUCKING WATER AND YOU GUYS ARE THINKING HES TIGHT

Traianvs

He works in a grocery just like me when I started my career at minimum wage!!! He's like us!!!!

Fuck you Smith

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Because he’s will smith’s Son I’ll always root for him, stop with this parody shit though especially when you have Hollywood in your back pocket.

Top Bottom