• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

i said no :(

krNG62E.gif

StayDead

Just passing this story around but our hot water stopped working and when I went downstairs we smelt something weird. My mum called the gas board out and apparently we had a gas leak. They've cut off all the gas to the house and they said to call someone in tomorrow to fix it, but fuck that could've been the end of me.

If I hadn't tried to shave and saw the hot water fail I may never have known about it.

Just passing this story around but our hot water stopped working and when I went downstairs we smelt something weird. My mum called the gas board out and apparently we had a gas leak. They've cut off all the gas to the house and they said to call someone in tomorrow to fix it, but fuck that could've been the end of me.

If I hadn't tried to shave and saw the hot water fail I may never have known about it.

Damn. That's scary.

Chariot

Oh gosh. Good that you reognized it.

LOLDSFAN

Quick release OT4 while Aiko is asleep!

tumblr_n7yptrEtb71tdkispo1_500.jpg

Yeah apparently NY has a gas problem too.

Holy shit. Glad you caught it in time.

Also,can't wait to see charts on how peoples posting habits here changed. I myself will not see where I am til the new OT is up.

StayAlive pls

Top Bottom