• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's moan

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Apparently she doesn’t like it when i fondle her boobs and ass. $6,000 bed and she’s sleeping on a $400 mattress instead.

I hate any form of touching/cuddling when I'm trying to go to sleep. Need my space. I'm not sure if that's the situation here though. I had a gf who was the complete opposite of me, as soon as she got into a spooning position she would be out cold for the night.

Last edited:

My neck hurts almost all the time.

I haven't gotten laid in a month.

Maybe useless advice, but get a better pillow. I had neck pain on and off for a few years, then one day randomly got a new pillow and now it's totally gone.

I can't help you with your other problem.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe useless advice, but get a better pillow. I had neck pain on and off for a few years, then one day randomly got a new pillow and now it's totally gone.
748200.jpg

I can't help you with your other problem.
748200.jpg

Came in here to moan about my wife telling me to do the thing I'm already doing/about to do and see others have already noted this is a classic. 'Can you put the bins out' - standing at the bin pulling the bags out. 'Can you put that in the dishwasher' - getting up from the table picking up my plate. 'Can you hoover the kitchen' - hoovering the corridor outside the kitchen.

I once spent a whole day doing the same thing to her incessantly and she laughed at first but then when I wouldn't stop she eventually went apeshit.

ChuyMasta

Umm, cleaning is always a heated topic in our marriage....I can do better in that department but I preffer to clean the garage, the backyard, the driveway etc. I organize all my tools and supplies in the shed so there's a semblance of a system. I also love cleaning my office space and I have everything in its right place: Bills, ballots, insurance, copies, applications, whatever. I love it.

THEN THERES THE KITCHEN AND THE RESTROOM......ooooh man I hate cleaning those so I dont do it. And thats where my wife comes in.

She cleans the kitchen so perfectly. Anything becoming dirty is quickly noticed and of course it's something I did. So I either get a text about it or a reminder as she is about to leave for work.

I cant even blame it on my son yet.

Mista

Banned
Damn, I came in here expecting to hear some good sexy moans. Shame

On topic, I never have this kind of headache because we set rules

Dealing with female SO's long term is like raising a child. She will get emotional, she will throw tantrums, seemingly out of nowhere. A spank and a cuddle is all it takes, alternate as needed. With the occasional random present thrown in for good measure. Most women are really very much like children. There are more and more with daddy issues (meaning raised in single parent household with daddy absent). They will need extra spanking and cuddles.

Last edited:

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
Dealing with female SO's long term is like raising a child. She will get emotional, she will throw tantrums, seemingly out of nowhere. A spank and a cuddle is all it takes, alternate as needed. With the occasional random present thrown in for good measure. Most women are really very much like children. There are more and more with daddy issues (meaning raised in single parent household with daddy absent). They will need extra spanking and cuddles.

You.... dirty dog!

Top Bottom