• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Crayons

Banned
I am frozen. Every fiber of my being wants to sprint away and leave, my natural fight or flight reaction is impeded by the nerves that refuse to. The demon has me stuck there in my bed in the darkness and I can't move no matter how hard I try. My limbs no longer obey me but obey him. Instead, I run away the only way I still can. I close my eyes.

Sleep paralysis

KmA

Doomfist?? :D

Once again, I'm not doing anything for Halloween. I was invited to like three parties but I rather rest on the weekend and catch up on some books.

Girl go out! Live a little!

You'll never see it coming

Bette Midler in Hocus Pocus? Samantha from Sex in the City?? Ilana Wexler from Broad City??? All grade A options btw

I'm going as Arthur Read because all i need is a yellow sweater and I can actually fucking move in this costume.

Gibbs

I am frozen. Every fiber of my being wants to sprint away and leave, my natural fight or flight reaction is impeded by the nerves that refuse to. The demon has me stuck there in my bed in the darkness and I can't move no matter how hard I try. My limbs no longer obey me but obey him. Instead, I run away the only way I still can. I close my eyes.

Sleep paralysis

I've had sleep paralysis happen to me... its fucking weird and scary as hell.

Kevyt

I am going out next weekend, not this weekend, to New York. I will be taking my Pixel 2 which will arrive next week, so gonna take a ton of pictures! Here's hoping there are no crazy laws like in France where taking pictures of the Eiffel tower at night is illegal, in New York.

I am going out next weekend, not this weekend, to New York. I will be taking my Pixel 2 which will arrive next week, so gonna take a ton of pictures! Here's hoping there are no crazy laws like in France where taking pictures of the Eiffel tower at night is illegal, in New York.

they have a gay mexican law.

Crayons

Banned
Why? New York is an awful city

Bette Midler in Hocus Pocus? Samantha from Sex in the City?? Ilana Wexler from Broad City??? All grade A options btw

I'm going as Arthur Read because all i need is a yellow sweater and I can actually fucking move in this costume.

Why not go as Arthur from the movie "Arthur"? (the original with Dudley Moore not the shit remake with Russell Brand).

How well can you pull off small, british, white dude who's constantly drunk?

Gibbs

I'm either coming down with a cold, or it's sinuses. Regardless I ran to the store like a child and got cold medicine. I have to go to Best Buy Saturday and do paperwork and if I am sick, it won't be pretty. =(

I'm either coming down with a cold, or it's sinuses. Regardless I ran to the store like a child and got cold medicine. I have to go to Best Buy Saturday and do paperwork and if I am sick, it won't be pretty. =(

I haven't been feeling to well the last couple of days either. Fortunately I have three days off now but I don't wanna spend the weekend with sickness.

Kevyt

I had a reocurring dream again last night. It's basically very similar to other ones from before. I keep dreaming about this really hot guy who seems very familiar but I don't know who he is. Anyways, we cuddle and have a romantic session (no sex) and right as we are about to do the sexy thing, he leaves! He leaves and we never get to it. I'm just left feeling sad
and horny
lol

It's really sad because I never hear about him again in my dream. I look for him but never find him ever again. I don't know, it's been a reocurring dream. I think it's my subconscious telling me something and perhaps sexual frustration? So weird, but so hot and sad :(

Also, these are long and vivid dreams... perhaps the longest of my dreams that I can remember after I wake up. I wake up with a strong sense of emptiness and loneliness. Ah, such dramatic dreams!

As someone from NY.... poo on the both of you.

New Rochelle originally.

Maybe this trip will change my perception of New York. We'll also be staying the weekend.

Burbeting

Banned
My this year's NaNoWriMo is about living as a gay minority in a big city. I have 2 protagonists pretty fleshed out, but I have problem thinking up a story arc for third one, due to his character not being drawn from my life.

Gibbs

I am from NY and still live here, NY was a mistake. It's nothing but trash

You're the only thing of worth in NY.

My this year's NaNoWriMo is about living as a gay minority in a big city. I have 2 protagonists pretty fleshed out, but I have problem thinking up a story arc for third one, due to his character not being drawn from my life.

Ohhhh I remember yooou from last night. Gaf Discord was a riot! =)

Astral Dog

Sleep paralysis
Thats pretty poetic

JCX

Bitch, pics!

Gotta wait for Halloween parties :p

Doomfist?? :D

That's next year when I am actually jacked enough to do it.

ace attorney

Somehow the closest so far

I would so do a Hocus Pocus group costume! Also Arthur is good for you, i bet a genius suggested that idea :p

Now I will see it coming.

;)

I have to drive 2 hours for a show tonight and then drive to Chicago this weekend. Thank goodness for podcasts!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Do the traditional queer story thing and kill them both off!

make it where the minority gay slowly starts to feel for the opposite sex and at the same time slowly disappears from the lives of people they know. Then have the 2 protag's notice and save them

Yeah my family all seem pretty understanding and happy for me, though I’m not telling my grandparents unless I end up in a serious relationship. For context, I (m) broke up with my partner of 5 years (f) after our relationship had kinda lost its intimacy. Which was around 3 weeks ago. I have long identified as bi, but had never really seen the point in coming out since I was kinda in a straight relationship. However I went on a couple of dates to get me out of the house, one of which on last Sunday turned out to be with a trans guy, who I felt incredibly comfortable with. Obviously it’s wayyyyyy too early to tell, but it put me in an introspective mood, and it got me thinking that if it did turn into something, or I met someone else who happened not to be a woman, I would hate to have to sneak around or hide it. I think pansexual kinda makes more sense to me now, because after giving it some thought I just don’t care what gender or sexuality someone is.

Also, I have a second date hopefully this weekend 😊

To follow on from this, I feel like a bit of a wreck :(

I was meant to be doing something this weekend, but he said he is tied up with work and wants to postpone it a few weeks. Tbh I was doing fine until I met him, I had been on a few dates, one of which turned into a second date and involved sex. I was planning on just enjoying being single. After I met him though I felt like we clicked really quickly, and I am incredibly charmed by him. Now I am thinking I am getting too invested, too quickly and I will end up being hurt. My interest in other dates has kinda dropped off a cliff, and I feel like shit. For context, he has also recently come out of a long term relationship a couple of months ago, and he has recently come out as trans. I got a really good impression that he likes me, but I am kinda shit at dating and maybe reading into the situation wrong. I think he is deliberately not wanting to jump into a relationship too soon, and also doesn't want to get hurt.

Damn this sucks.

Kevyt

I'm also doing a NaNo and basically the only thing I've decided on for certain is that my gay characters are going to have a happy fairytale ending, albeit in a lovecraftian horror universe, so YMMV.

My NaNo for me should be my fifty page (single sided !!!) Project plan that I need to finish by early November. :(

To update from my previous post, I spoke to him again just before, and got the impression I was almost convincing him to come out tonight. But he ended up suggesting next week instead, which I suppose is better than November.

Gibbs

I had to go buy a white shirt for work. I grabbed a MD polo and tried it on(i still struggle that I fit into a MD), fit well. Decided to flirt with a small, and it fit. I am shocked. I've never fit into a small.

This is insane.

To update from my previous post, I spoke to him again just before, and got the impression I was almost convincing him to come out tonight. But he ended up suggesting next week instead, which I suppose is better than November.

I'm wishing the best for you, and him! =)

DOWN

Banned
This NYC bashing needs to stop. The center of the universe stays winning.
I had to go buy a white shirt for work. I grabbed a MD polo and tried it on(i still struggle that I fit into a MD), fit well. Decided to flirt with a small, and it fit. I am shocked. I've never fit into a small.

This is insane.

😄awesome Gibbs

Beth Cyra

This is insane.

Gibbs congratz!

Seriously that is really awesome and I’m glad you can experience such an emotional high from all the hard work you put in, you accomplished so much that you truly are an inspiration.

Gibbs

This NYC bashing needs to stop. The center of the universe stays winning.

Instead of PMing you from now on, I will just bash NYC and you'll come :D

��awesome Gibbs

It definitely is! I was in shock honestly. I looked at the tag several times to make sure I was seeing it correctly. I was going to buy the MD just because, but I just grabbed the small. It's a victory! =)

I'm struggling dealing with things fitting. I feel "fit" make me look huge when they don't. Loose fitting is my safe place but make me look larger than I am. I need to deal with this whole Body dysmorphic disorder.

Gibbs congratz!

Seriously that is really awesome and I'm glad you can experience such an emotional high from all the hard work you put in, you accomplished so much that you truly are an inspiration.

Oh Beth <3333. The thing is I don't see the hardwork at all. I just see flab and extra skin still =( I mean, I can see progress but I thought i'd be thin by now, but it doesn't work the way we expect. I don't see myself as an inspiration at all. I mainly see this as a learning experience, and to be able to pass the knowledge i've learned from this to others to help them progress and better themselves.

Progress is progress atleast!

Beth Cyra

Instead of PMing you from now on, I will just bash NYC and you'll come :D

It definitely is! I was in shock honestly. I looked at the tag several times to make sure I was seeing it correctly. I was going to buy the MD just because, but I just grabbed the small. It's a victory! =)

I'm struggling dealing with things fitting. I feel "fit" make me look huge when they don't. Loose fitting is my safe place but make me look larger than I am. I need to deal with this whole Body dysmorphic disorder.
It’s a hard one my friend.

I wish you better luck then I have had, every day I feel like a damn whale and just nasty fat (I just finished a 4 hour work out and still feel like that!) do it’s not easy, but I have faith you can beat it Gibbs.

Gibbs

It’s a hard one my friend.

I wish you better luck then I have had, every day I feel like a damn whale and just nasty fat (I just finished a 4 hour work out and still feel like that!) do it’s not easy, but I have faith you can beat it Gibbs.

I go to the gym for like 1:30-2 hours 3-4 days a week. Sometimes 5 depending if I have the time. I use to focus on everything but currently I'm aiming at 40- 1hour of cardio every time I go and abs to shrink my stomach and sides. I'm focusing less and less on chest and back these days but I still work them. I'm struggling with legs and my ass, they will not thin!!!

You though!!! You are beautiful and are doing incredible. I'm proud of you! Remember any and all workouts are better then the one you skipped "just because." I tell myself that atleast. I do however understand and can relate with the whole "feel like a whale" as I can workout, leave and just feel disgusting still. =(

It'll get better for us BOTH! We just need to continue pushing forth and the end game will be so worth it!!

JCX

I sincerely love going to the gym everyday. I even go while on vacation. Why deprive myself of one step closer to my goal?

Top Bottom