• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Nohar

What the...

If someone could fill me in through private message, I'm interested (also interested by the queerGAF discord - well, mostly interested by the LGBTQIA Discord to be honest, as I would like to keep in touch with the community here if the worst happens).

Me no have lettergaf discord me sad

Oh well, we arent allowed to talk about social or political issues that affect us anyways anymore so like... whelp.

Btw that Discord invite above doesn’t work. Keeps telling me the invite expired or something.

There have been crackdowns on Discord invites in general due to trolls infiltrating some servers.

If you want to join up with one associated with GAF members (current or otherwise), then you'll just need to be patient.

I didn't post much in this thread but just want to let everyone know how much reading this thread usually brought my mood up. It was certainly a part of my journey as a gay man. Peace to everyone and I hope to see you on the other side

Also if someone wouldn't mind i would like a discord invite as well

ZeroFate

Longtime lurker and occasional poster here, gonna really miss this place. =/

Is there a discord that's NOT currently on lockdown due to trolls? I feel like the Titanic just sank and I'm one of the ones who missed the lifeboats. Maybe us drifters can make our own lol

Shabutaro

Never posted in this but loved reading it. It was such a comforting and entertaining read. Also upped my selfie game thanks to you guyss. Would love to be a part of the discord

Astral Dog

Longtime lurker and occasional poster here, gonna really miss this place. =/

Is there a discord that's NOT currently on lockdown due to trolls? I feel like the Titanic just sank and I'm one of the ones who missed the lifeboats. Maytbe us drifters can make our own lol
I know,got like 5 invites to another Discord and no idea how to get the thing to work at all so it seems i just lurk around here for a time. can only imagine mr. Cewyn, Kirby Crayons and the others are in a better place. 🌄

Carcetti

I haven't even been active in this community even though I read it, and never used Discord before but I figured this would be a good place to ask about Discord. How do you even get on the general GAF Discord for starters? I have no idea where to ask but I'm hoping my post history shows pretty clearly I'm not some nazi gator puppet.

Too bad what happened, but I feel the need to move on as well. I know I didn't post often in this thread recently, but I will still miss it. It will be difficult to find another community, especially one as welcoming as this thread in particular, but I will soldier on.

Sorry to anyone who has PM’d me or is asking for an invite, you just gotta be patient. There is a freeze on any invites because we’re in the process of moving over to ResetEra and everyone needs to be vetted. Once we get through the first wave, then maybe we can open up invites again and start vettting new comers. But for now, we’re on lockdown.

And just for some perspective on the whole situation: https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/24/16536652/neogaf-resetera-forum-scandal-malka

KmA

I don't know if this can be answered yet but how is membership going to work for the new site? Like are they gonna migrate discord gaf members first or something?

Jeels

I don't know if this can be answered yet but how is membership going to work for the new site? Like are they gonna migrate discord gaf members first or something?

You have to be a verified member in one of the discord communities.

Top Bottom