• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Los Angeles Korean BBQ Meetup |OT| of AYCE Bulgogi (Feb. 4)

Puddles

Banned
I got the hiccups in the car. I hardly ever get them... maybe once a year at most? Of course it happened when I was hanging out with new people for the first time.

Iceman

Haha, are you kidding? I think I have permanently damaged the good Fidelis Hodie name.

What? You, your girlfriend, davidpdong, ryutara's mama, clearacell and H. Protag were the life of the party.. and that's amongst a whole throng of very cool people. It really was a kick ass crowd.

Sorry for bailing on you guys after that Crazy Hook pirate bar.

Had an amazing time, sorry I didn't get to talk to everyone.

Edit: Staticneuron, can you post that pic of me grabbing the pirate guy's junk?

Hey clearacell, can you re-host the pics?

The dropbox link is dead.

If someone can give me a more reliable site to throw them up on I would.

All my fileshare sites are dead

6P7S4.png

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
moar pics:

tower # god knows what

ETH4il.jpg

"Have you heard of my website?"

6v3xDl.jpg

Evilore's turn in fight club:

lUfkIl.jpg

meat!

HYzx5l.jpg

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hey everyone, thanks for the exceptionally warm welcome, was an awesome time. Looking forward to the various activities planned this week!

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Late night bonfire would be legit .. bunch of gaffers hanging around a giant fire .. what could go wrong?

Good morning(?), everyone! Hope your heads are all in one piece today. I feel pretty damn good actually. Heh.

Cheers for all the drinks (Puddles knows the true way), the beer towers (we had it first!), the hover hands (all that cake, Jamesfrom818!), Mexi-Gaf UNITE (Clearacell!), Boss table (NakedSushi, plasticpassion, 'David', timetokill, Evilore), the intestines (those were ALL you, plasticpassion), Girl Gaf represent (NakedSushi & Nintendolllllll!), the wandering around Koreatown (I swear we were going east! Dat soju...), the Crazy Hook Pirate bar whose divider could not separate us (Fidelis!), the bearded french toast and sides of bacon at Fred 62 (and the fire, thanks, Feep. You so crazy. :D), the big gulp balancing (Booshka!), our brave driver Doitlive who also did not murder us (Ermac, finish the damn game!), and the flawless organizational skills of the Iceman. And many, many more, but that's off the top of my alcohol soaked brain. ^_^

Pics!

We're missing Puddles, but RP Gaf Represent!

aveyal.jpg

"H" for "H.P."! :D

0a0rFl.jpg

My victims

SblmDl.jpg

Feep rollin' it, smoking' it

7AmMZl.jpg

After-party Crew post pancakes, french toast and bacon

PW36Xl.jpg

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Let's do the DTLA bar crawl in March. Make it happen, LA friends! First round is on me.

fuuuuck it. but make a thread right now so we could finalize the day, time and the week of March where it would be much more convenient for almost everyone to go/meet.

Seth C

We'll hold you to that, Seth. ^_-

Hey, whatever it takes to get lady GAF there.

fuuuuck it. but make a thread right now so we could finalize the day, time and the week of March where it would be much more convenient for almost everyone to go/meet.

I get in town March 6 and will be there through the 20th. Whatever works for the rest of LA GAF works for me. I know feep is out of town until the 8th though so maybe the 10th? 16th or 17th would also be fine.

Top Bottom