• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Los Angeles Korean BBQ Meetup |OT| of AYCE Bulgogi (Feb. 4)

Edit: can't do it.

that's right.
walk away creeper.
Puddles asked me if I wanted some 'heavy lingering', but I denied him. Puddles seems to be afraid of gang symbols and italicized writing, so I suggest getting the most cholo/gangsta-wannabe looking clothes you can.

how italicized are we talking about?
like a single italicized style font?
or doubled with italicized style font with a faux font like those found in photoshop?

What's this about the bouncer? Did people get him to want to join GAF or something?

I was talking to Hazaro outside the bar, because he is technically underage, and the topic of the Games of the Year voting (which I run) came up. We were talking about Portal 2 and whether it was "deserving" and the bouncer chimed in with a, "whoa whoa, what uh, publication are you guys talking about?" We told him we were all from GAF, and he said he knew of it but that it was a little "too inside-baseball" for him and that he was more of a Giant Bomb kinda guy. We chatted him up a bit more and suddenly Hazaro was in the bar with the rest of us :p

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Nice edit. ;)

Even with the edit, it's already too much!

I was talking to Hazaro outside the bar, because he is technically underage, and the topic of the Games of the Year voting (which I run) came up. We were talking about Portal 2 and whether it was "deserving" and the bouncer chimed in with a, "whoa whoa, what uh, publication are you guys talking about?" We told him we were all from GAF, and he said he knew of it but that it was a little "too inside-baseball" for him and that he was more of a Giant Bomb kinda guy. We chatted him up a bit more and suddenly Hazaro was in the bar with the rest of us :p

Age limit? This is NeoGAF, dude. We don't play that shit!

431249_10150548044129755_572664754_9004903_1940181936_n.jpg

is this how we fell in love, commedieu?

bluemax

Banned
You're a big karaoke fan, blue? It can be fun in big groups, but I'm just not keen on signing in public, and I was forced to go for 3 years when I was working in Japan so it's reached a point where I pretty much hate it. :/

Its an easy social activity to get people involved in that doesn't require any skill and I've never done it with anyone who didn't end up having a good time. Like its slightly more involved than just going to a bar and sitting around drinking, but its not as tricky to get people to do as going to a dance club.

There's more to me than JUST karaoke. I just happen to feel that if I'm out and people are drinking, there should be singing as well.

I am a man of diverse interests, you're just too scared to find them all out ;-)

Also Karaoke lets me show off my ability to sing The Cure.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I guess beer THEN exotic pancake things made out of octopus and whatever else Hpro's evil mind conceives would be too easy, so it's the other way around!

At least I apparently have a half dozen chaperones to armbar and throw off the pier at some point tonight ;b

I guess beer THEN exotic pancake things made out of octopus and whatever else Hpro's evil mind conceives would be too easy, so it's the other way around!

At least I apparently have a half dozen chaperones to armbar and throw off the pier at some point tonight ;b

I think you're confused. You're my chaperone.

In Evilores defense, Karaoke was Hijacked by whichever member lied about the Soju Tower @ the Korean Pirate Themed Bar... Either that or we all just drunkenly stumbled into that bar, which wasn't keen on byob, or serving alcohol to people. But it some how turned into an open bar, fire magic, dance club, and bed(not saying any names).

One day I'll have a soju tower.

Circle of trust = broken.

HenryGale

Thread is still going strong, awesome. Wish I had made the whole event, not just the after after party. Fortunate it took place down the block from me.

Was awesome meeting everyone, next time I will plan accordingly. Looks like I missed out on a lot of fun.

Top Bottom