• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Los Angeles Korean BBQ Meetup |OT| of AYCE Bulgogi (Feb. 4)

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
I think I want to petition to get my tag changed to Autistic Vampire.

haha, you should!! that was hilarious

To be fair, we ALL were crawling over that divider. You were king of it, though.

Haha. King of the divider. If I wasn't so pumped on Infidelis Cras, I'd push for that tag!

I tried to have a conversation with you but you couldn't even talk.

X|

Next time . . it will not be like this. Damn shouju.

Len Dontree

Animator. Respect knuckles.
Looks y'all had a great time! LA GAF seem like good people; I'm sorry I was in crunch mode and couldn't join in, especially since I live so close to that place. Maybe next time! (Though with much more impending crunch coming soon I still may miss out ;_;)

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
got the 1st part of the rar done. If anyone wants it from LA GAF, PM me for the link...
But first, Im gonna PM that dude who asked it for it before.

Booshka

After-after party! If you're not here you're a loser.

qheTM.jpg

Just saw this pic, that missing chair was mine, at this point in time I was on my Big Gulp Pilgrimage.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
2nd batch done. For those that have PM'ed earlier, check your inbox within a minute

Next time I will try to make it. I ended up having a little too much to drink in SD and I came home and drunk SwapNote Moblin that I wish I had gone.

At least I think that's what I did. I deleted it but had a vague memory of doing that this morning.

Next time I will try to make it. I ended up having a little too much to drink in SD and I came home and drunk SwapNote Moblin that I wish I had gone.

At least I think that's what I did. I deleted it but had a vague memory of doing that this morning.

You did and it was excellent.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Evilore always looks like he is photobombing on PHOTOSHOP levels if there are more than 3 people in a photo. Some kind of curse.

The soju at the bar was Jinro which made me quite happy.
9bwEv.jpg

These pics are great, Clearacell. Thanks for being vigilant about taking lots.

Now I remember why I still have a headache. How many soju bombs did our table end up doing? -.-

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
seriously, all veggie today and most of this week.

lol...how you holding up?

haha, I'm good. Woke up at 7am, watched the wire, drank too much at the super bowl party I hosted, rinse repeat.

These pics are great, Clearacell. Thanks for being vigilant about taking lots.

Now I remember why I still have a headache. How many soju bombs did our table end up doing? -.-

The real question was why did I have to cheers every table multiple times, getting in on everyones drink?? Tsk tsk fidelis!

Ugh. I knew he was a creepster.
you're not invited to nba-age meetup, puddles.
you hear me!?

Puddles at one point grabbed my hoodie, put the hood over his face and screamed (muffled) "I like girls with big fat titties!!" ala Kenny from the older South Park intro sequence.

He also told an old Korean woman "I am the skank-scraper" while rolling his tongue in a vulgar manner.

Puddles at one point grabbed my hoodie, put the hood over his face and screamed (muffled) "I like girls with big fat titties!!" ala Kenny from the older South Park intro sequence.

He also told an old Korean woman "I am the skank-scraper" while rolling his tongue in a vulgar manner.
You know what. I'm not surprised bro.
Did he hit on you too, I presume?
Recommend any type of color clothing or scent to fend him off?

Zyzyxxz

Wow missed that.

Evilore was supposed to drag people to Karaoke but alas.

I know a couple of places in West LA that have dance floors AND karaoke combined.

H Pro said she'd rather go to a bar than karaoke if a club wasn't possible which it wouldn't be with ratio of 11 guys to every girl.

Well these are bars that do karaoke, sooo yeah?

H. Pro sure is particular about stuff.

Are these places open mic with a stage or private rooms? I personally prefer the Asian styled private rooms for karaoke. I want to drunkenly sing Bruno Mars so only my party can hear, heckle or join in.

Top Bottom