• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Los Angeles Korean BBQ Meetup |OT| of AYCE Bulgogi (Feb. 4)

noah111

Still Alive
Reading over the past few pages was a fucking treat. Had a huge smile on my face looking at all these pictures, glad everyone had a great time. Thankfully, i'm more happy for everyone than I am jealous.
lie

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Puddles at one point grabbed my hoodie, put the hood over his face and screamed (muffled) "I like girls with big fat titties!!" ala Kenny from the older South Park intro sequence.

He also told an old Korean woman "I am the skank-scraper" while rolling his tongue in a vulgar manner.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Feep

Banned
Attempting a sexy picture, but getting knocked to the side by a busy employee.

404881_10150548038664755_572664754_9004828_784278618_n.jpg

Puddles

Banned
Puddles at one point grabbed my hoodie, put the hood over his face and screamed (muffled) "I like girls with big fat titties!!" ala Kenny from the older South Park intro sequence.

He also told an old Korean woman "I am the skank-scraper" while rolling his tongue in a vulgar manner.

Note: this story may or may not be entirely made up.

He never once referred to me by my birth name. He would just go "HP WUVCRAFT" and then walk by me.

This story is true. I'm pretty sure we talked for a bit though.

That guy behind you looks mighty jealous.

That's me, and I was contemplating kicking Feep out of the way and mobbing it up with nintendolls and hentai protagonists while adding the minx next to me to the mix. Alas, it was not to be, as he had the proper Sequence necessary to unlock GAF Girl Gold.

If people wanna facebook add me so they can tag themselves or just wanna view the pictures w/o having to keep looking for the link, go ahead and do so. I know for sure I'm gonna be getting more and more pics of us as time goes on :)

Also, drunkedness video

Evilore was supposed to drag people to Karaoke but alas.

I know a couple of places in West LA that have dance floors AND karaoke combined.

We gotta make some plans for this stuff! My preference is DTLA cause it seems more accessible to everyone, but personally I'm willing to be anywhere in the LA area.

HP Wuvcraft was just as crazy and quirky irl as he is online. It was definitely endearing. Just wanted to let you know that, HP. :D
+1 also because he has an awesome username.

lol..also at the dissapointment of not havint the Puma shirt.

:D The look on Evilore's face when I was trying to light the whole thing on fire first was priceless. I seem to remember that we couldn't get my hand to light either (alcohol content was too low?). Alas...

HP Wuvcraft was just as crazy and quirky irl as he is online. It was definitely endearing. Just wanted to let you know that, HP. :D

Haha. We need more talking time then. You and HP_Wuv better show up for the bar crawl in March!

These pics are great, Clearacell. Thanks for being vigilant about taking lots.

Now I remember why I still have a headache. How many soju bombs did our table end up doing? -.-

Clear is the record keeper. Sooo many good ones. As for our soju bombs... we did 3, I think. We also had several just plain shots of soju.

Evilore was supposed to drag people to Karaoke but alas.

I know a couple of places in West LA that have dance floors AND karaoke combined.

You're a big karaoke fan, blue? It can be fun in big groups, but I'm just not keen on signing in public, and I was forced to go for 3 years when I was working in Japan so it's reached a point where I pretty much hate it. :/

Sweet! When I dropped my phone in the parking lot (after almost touching the basketball hoop!) I was worried I damaged my phone. BUT NOW IT WORKS BETTER. Thanks GAF!

That's me, and I was contemplating kicking Feep out of the way and mobbing it up with nintendolls and hentai protagonists while adding the minx next to me to the mix. Alas, it was not to be, as he had the proper Sequence necessary to unlock GAF Girl Gold.

I dare you to say that five times in a row as quickly as possible.

Sweet! When I dropped my phone in the parking lot (after almost touching the basketball hoop!) I was worried I damaged my phone. BUT NOW IT WORKS BETTER. Thanks GAF!

Sometimes, just like a staticky TV, our electronics just need to be slammed at their sides for improvement.

Isa0

Neo Member
Big props for Shogmaster for cooking the meat on our table.

It was nice just relaxing, talking, and eating with people who have the same interests as you, especially the bouncer at Crazy Hook!

Top Bottom