• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost In Space S03 I OT "Danger, Will Robinson... For the last time"

DeafTourette

Older than air but younger than the foundations of the earth
Is anyone else watching the new and final season?

So far I'm up to episode 4 (doing one episode a day) and I love it! The family dynamic and the ever changing circumstances. The story of the robots. It's all so engaging and .... I hope I'm not alone here as a fan.

How is Dr. Smith in this show? Is he a cowardly, bumbling, self-serving jerk like in the og series, or is he the super-evil Gary Oldman version from the movie?

DeafTourette

Older than air but younger than the foundations of the earth
How is Dr. Smith in this show? Is he a cowardly, bumbling, self-serving jerk like in the og series, or is he the super-evil Gary Oldman version from the movie?

This Smith is a woman and ... It's a spoiler if I keep going ... But she's just as much the OG Smith as she is a new character. Just sans bumbling. But everyone hates her. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Fbh

Will be watching this weekend.
I enjoyed S1 and 2. It's nothing amazing but it's a fun comfy show. And the production values are great

daveonezero

I really enjoyed s1 and s2.
S3 sort of fell apart for me. It’s interesting and fun but some of the writing got a bit lazy and after being spoiled by the perfection of The Expanse this sort of fell off for me. My spouse enjoyed it.

I though they did a good job of wrapping everything up and doing it as just a limited series.

Smith was really good through the whole thing.

Javthusiast

Banned
Also Penny is so fuckin cute omg. She's 20 btw.
noice GIF

Top Bottom