• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s Iron Man VR – Announce Trailer | PS VR

Shin

Banned
via: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019/03/25/marvels-iron-man-vr-arrives-2019-on-playstation-vr/

2002579948.jpeg

Last edited:

Fbh

The concept is great. Iron Man definitely works well in VR.
But the presentation and HUD looks straight out of some App Store shovelware

Which disappears during the actual "gameplay" segments, suggesting that that is actual gameplay. Either way, this is a poor way of announcing a VR Iron Man title.

Loved the "dramatization" part, lol
Just an announcement video, we can't really say too much. Probably an a "short experience" game format. I hope not.

Last edited:

McCheese

The 'not actual gameplay' bit looked amazing, I want that!! even if they have to tone it down a bit in actual gameplay.

Unfortunately, the 'not not actual gameplay' bit looked like a rather bland wave-based shooter with 90's sprite-explosions. I really hope there is more to it than that.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
The 'not actual gameplay' bit looked amazing, I want that!! even if they have to tone it down a bit in actual gameplay.

Unfortunately, the 'not not actual gameplay' bit looked like a rather bland wave-based shooter with 90's sprite-explosions. I really hope there is more to it than that.

This game will be horrible if it's on Air Rails. That's what this game will come down to.

spawn

They showed maybe a total of 10 seconds of gameplay. Going to take a wait and see approach to this

UnusualSether

Neo Member
The concept is interesting but from what was shown it looks like a lazy cash grab. Iron man sounds like a great VR concept but from what was shown its just a shooting gallery with meh graphics.

LOL. david jaffe was making a ps vr iron man game that Sony didn't fund after his drawn to death game failed.

this is why. because someone else was making it. feel bad for the fella xd

Shifty

Based on Marvel's last VR entry (the Spider Man thing) I don't have high hopes.

They seemed to think that a super basic 'put on the mask and play a tutorial level' was enough to satisfy before the experience ended. The whole thing was one big movie advert...

Last edited:
Top Bottom