• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

RT prediction 45%. Worse superhero movie since Daredevil and BvS. Feige quits in shame and joins DC films. Ike Perlmutter takes over Marvel studios again.

I'm genuinely curious how they'll treat Ragnarok, 'The end of all thing' in a comedy movie. When it first announced that Ragnarok 3 is gonna be Ragnarok, does anyone here could ever guess it's gonna be one of Marvel's funniest movie? I think many people expect Ragnarok will be the one which will raise the stakes, prelude to infinity war, which many predict will be the bleakest mcu yet since we expdct multiple heroes dying in that movie.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I'm genuinely curious how they'll treat Ragnarok, 'The end of all thing' in a comedy movie. When it first announced that Ragnarok 3 is gonna be Ragnarok, does anyone here could ever guess it's gonna be one of Marvel's funniest movie? I think many people expect Ragnarok will be the one which will raise the stakes, prelude to infinity war, which many predict will be the bleakest mcu yet since we expdct multiple heroes dying in that movie.

https://twitter.com/johncampea/status/920922694450851840

The brilliance of THOR 3 isn't the laughs. It's the balance of the laughs with the darkest stakes and consequences of any MCU movie to date.

I think there was some confusion over whether Peter's prototype Spidey suit was the same in Civil War and Homecoming. Mask was probably different, but from the Civil War screen tests,

sHcYU3w.jpg

More or less identical.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Jeph Loeb on why we've never seen Avengers Tower in any of the Marvel Netflix series:

"I think it's much more that we look at it from the point of view of ”where are we?" and having to establish that along the way. In many ways, being less specific helps the audience understand that this could be on any street corner. Where we're sitting right now, I can see the Empire State Building, but if we were sitting 30 blocks that way, I wouldn't be able to see the Empire State Building. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It just means that we can't see it from where we are."

Loeb, you lying fuck! Just admit it was because you couldn't be bothered!

HeySeuss

Ant-Man and The Wasp plot things.

Sounds like an emotionally charged movie, which I like Ant-Man being that. Scott is a good character for that kind of film.

Black Panther will get 92%.

I'd love to see it, but I doubt it will get that high. I'd say there will be plenty of rotten reviews just because humans are garbage.

I don't think Ant-Man has a big role in Infinity War at all. He's either in hiding during the movie and refusing to be Ant-Man or he's already under house arrest, I'd assume. Hope's not even in the movie and Scott wasn't on the triptych poster so I'd expect a cameo appearance at best and very little involvement in the events of the movie.

Can you imagine?

Phone call from Cap:
Hey Scott we need you to suit up. This purple cosmic dude just threw a moon at us and we need everyone we can get to fight this guy.

Scott: Sorry I can't help save the planet because I'm on house arrest.

Cap: Hope's parents are out of town.

Scott: Say no more fam.

Cap: You don't meme well

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Jeph Loeb on why we've never seen Avengers Tower in any of the Marvel Netflix series:

Loeb, you lying fuck! Just admit it was because you couldn't be bothered!

Hell's Kitchen is not far from the tower and a main plot point of Daredevil S1 was that the Battle of NY wrecked the neighborhood allowing Kingpin to take over redevelopment.

Lame, Loeb.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Remember when they made it a plotpoint, that the Chitauri wrecked hells kitchen and Fisk could buy it up cheap and gentrify it expensiv?

The Ahasverus post is something 😂

I guess THOR IS SUPPOSED TO BE SERIOUS is better than AFRICANS CAN’T HAVE A TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED COUNTRY HIDDEN FROM THE WORLD.

Someone should tell him about themyscyra.
Bruh was but... but... butting thor in the BO thread. This shit is just getting sad.

curb

Banned
I listened to a grand total of about 30 seconds over multiple tracks of the Ragnarok soundtrack and those 30 seconds were amazing.

Avengers Infinity Whatnow? I no longer care. There is only Ragnarok.

Another thread hijacked by attention whoring trolls because you guys just can‘t help yourselves.

In other news, the Ragnarok soundtrack is fucking incredible.

Top Bottom