• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

The Ahasverus post is something ��

I guess THOR IS SUPPOSED TO BE SERIOUS is better than AFRICANS CAN'T HAVE A TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED COUNTRY HIDDEN FROM THE WORLD.

I mean, if they did how would we know? It'd be hidden. And technologically advanced.

They're doing some early screenings in my area but the public can only get in with a content and it's only, like, 3 days before the official release.

Yeah, this screening is the week after next, but it's complimentary of Disney, and for reasons that I'm not gonna get into at this time, it's more likely than not that I'll be able to get in.

The Ahasverus post is something ��

I guess THOR IS SUPPOSED TO BE SERIOUS is better than AFRICANS CAN'T HAVE A TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED COUNTRY HIDDEN FROM THE WORLD.

I just decided to take a look at that post.

Thor is a serious comic.

frogsofcentralpark4.jpg

EDIT: Sorry about the double post.

DCEU boys are out in full force in up in that Thor 3 thread. We got all the usual suspects.

DCEU boys = Bleepey by himself

Yeah, reading that mess of a thread it's one poster saying silly thing and getting people heated. Some of you dudes need better self control. Like, right now Thor Ragnarok has 49 positive reviews and one negative, yet people are angry about that one negative review... I hope one day fan communities stop acting that way. Maybe when Disney buys everything.

Side note, watching a higher encode of the Black Panther trailer made me realize I missed that the eye lenses retract. I imagine he'll still take off the helmet for big dramatic moments, but at least he can emote and look intimidating in the non-action scenes. And perhaps why the lenses are much larger than his first suit.

FS4Z3OX.jpg

The Kree

Banned
Still doesn't work for me for some reason. It says it's expired.

Okay, so, this is a personal and somewhat complex web of nonsense involving a highly unstable individual I was friends and briefly FWBs with, but I can only assume there will be a never-ending clusterfuck on gaf now until the end of time, which inevitably involves you guys and gals on the mod team in some way, so I'm an open book here. The woman in question ended up being completely psychotic and held a grudge against me after a bizarre love triangle situation developed a few years ago between me, her, and another girl (the other girl I ended up in a long-term relationship with shortly thereafter). This NOLA story she apparently just put up on social media is a delusion of a deeply disturbed person who had a total psychological breakdown as a result of me and the other girl getting together, because she (phew, yeah...) became obsessively infatuated with the other girl (she's bi) on sight when the three of us met up. I wanted to just stay friends with the girl making the accusation and made it super super clear ahead of time that me and the other girl were interested in each other romantically and that could play out as such when we met up. Supposedly this was not a problem for her from accusation, but in reality she uhhh wanted me to die painfully after seeing me and the other girl interact. Plus she became infatuated with the other girl simultaneously to this (she's bi), which created the aforementioned bizarre love triangle that ended up causing her to implode and have an apparently very intense and long-lasting grudge. The whole story about how that love triangle thing played out is, frankly, nuts and scary, and involves this girl bringing us to a compound of dangerous scientology spinoff cultists on that same trip, who roofied us, attempted to recruit/scam me and attempted to abduct/rape the girl I ended up dating, in what was a fucking scary situation that resulted in me and the other girl and the rest of my friend circle never speaking to this girl from the accusation again.

Jacce

Banned
So wait, why aren't there any threads for Thor Ragnarok ? I saw it yesterday and would love to discuss it.

Because no one at MCU GAF is willing to stay at GAF after this past week, for obvious reasons.

The Thor thread will be at the new forum.

WE BIKE, hopefully you guys stick around, love that this community isn't an echochamber like others.

Just realized I wasn't connected either, which is fine. I got enough on plate right now.

I'll see you guys on the other side.

nkIeTBF.gif

Where is this from? Looks like Doctor Strange?

Walshicus

Glad to hear that Marvel plans to do more with Korg and Meek post-Ragnarok.

Went in knowing it was more humour-geared and can definitely agree with the general sentiment. Funniest marvel movie by far, just lacking gravitas in a few key moments.

Still, a great addition to the franchise.

MrBS

So Thor, IMAX 3D is awesome, I was laughing throughout. Nice to see the music from the trailers made it into the films too.

Thor looks to be REALLY entertaining. Im just having a hard time wrapping my brain around the "dumb frat boy" mentality they seem to have ran with.

I'll reserve judgment until I see it though.

Never noticed until now how badly that clip is cut together. he gets barely any height on that jump, maybe just enough to grab onto the platform, then the camera angle switches and he fully drops onto the platform from above...

Yea he barely jumps and floats like 30 feet.

BLACKLAC

Never noticed until now how badly that clip is cut together. he gets barely any height on that jump, maybe just enough to grab onto the platform, then the camera angle switches and he fully drops onto the platform from above...

tbf I cut a part of it out.

xgjraxe.gif

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
how exactly is Ulysses Klaue a threat to Wakanda, seems like any run down mercenary and can't really match the might of Wakanda tech?

Top Bottom