• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 | New Trailer

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Looks great. And I really like this updated version of Rainbow’s “Since you’ve been gone”.

Wildebeest

Seems like these movies have really dipped in quality and popularity since the amazing Captain Marvel in 2019. All this trailer seemed to hype up is that a character or characters are probably going to die, so you have to watch it out of respect or something.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
It feels like Gunn and the crew want to give the franchise a big heartfelt send off, but it doesn't feel like they earned it with how goofy volume 2 was after the emotional ending of the first. But I'll give it a shot, the story can be redeemed but characters are likely going to die for it.

AJUMP23

Seems like these movies have really dipped in quality and popularity since the amazing Captain Marvel in 2019. All this trailer seemed to hype up is that a character or characters are probably going to die, so you have to watch it out of respect or something.
Marvel movies are very formulaic now, and Gunn is probably to blame or take credit for it. He mixed humor and action in GotG 1 and it worked. Now that is all they want to do.

Ionian

It feels like Gunn and the crew want to give the franchise a big heartfelt send off, but it doesn't feel like they earned it with how goofy volume 2 was after the emotional ending of the first. But I'll give it a shot, the story can be redeemed but characters are likely going to die for it.
He litterarly said it chapter 3 was the end.

I thought volume 2 had a more emotional ending than the first one. Really enjoyed both 1 and 2.

The first one was probably my favorite Marvel film. The second one................eh, it was ok. I'll probably wait until this is available via streaming.

SlimySnake

The Contrarian
The second movie is one of the worst movies ive ever seen. Just one joke after another. Ive seen comedies that treat their characters with more sincerity than that movie. James Gunn can slag off.

Top Bottom