• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 2, 2015 (Jan 05 - Jan 11)

mclem

Gung-Ho (Puzzle & Dragons) made $1.5 billion in revenue last year with $800 million in operating profit.

Puzzle & Dragons mobile is the vast, vast majority of their income to my understanding.

In the west it feels like the huge mobile success stories have maybe one or two years of being ridiculously dominant before settling down to more reasonable sales, but I get the impression that Puzzle and Dragons has now been top of the game in Japan for longer than that and shows little sign of slowing. Is that about right?

Oregano

In the west it feels like the huge mobile success stories have maybe one or two years of being ridiculously dominant before settling down to more reasonable sales, but I get the impression that Puzzle and Dragons has now been top of the game in Japan for longer than that and shows little sign of slowing. Is that about right?

Coming up to three years since release next month. So a little longer but not by too much.

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven

Monster Strike is #1 these days though right? P&D is #2 though even w/ Monster Strike.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr

Clash of Clans has stayed around for quite a while, though it's a mid 2012 game: http://venturebeat.com/2014/12/09/c...s-ios-and-google-play-markets-for-90-of-2014/

Top Bottom