• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 26, 2015 (Jun 22 - Jun 28)

BlackJace

Sega has plenty of money for E3. They just have no relevant games to show there, so they just had Atlus set up a booth for their own stuff.

They seem to have a booth at Gamescom judging by the event's website, which makes sense given they have Total Warhammer ramping up marketing and are about to unveil Dawn of War 3.

Ah, hopefully that "Atlus has shown us" stuff isn't all just lip service.

Almost forgot about Total Warhammer. Sweet Jesus can't wait.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Sure, I wasn't suggesting a move away from mobile. It was more that my point is that the two baskets are mobile and PlayStation. Nintendo isn't even a consideration.

I'm not really convinced of that.

Level 5 is clearly still there, and Capcom has been rather rapidly expanded the Monster Hunter franchise on the platform.

I think there are certainly some publishers they could use to win back more favor with, but they still have support from just about everyone.

Even if we look at Square Enix, the Dragon Quest VIII remake is about to release on 3DS.

It will be interesting to see what Sega Japan's dedicated division does since Sega's PC division and mobile division are tremendously successful and have largely focused on quality output. Atlus has had good success and has done the same, so pretty much everyone outside Sega Prime on dedicated devices seems to get it.

It stuck out to me that Sega did not put their brand on Atlus' games (because their brand sucks on consoles/handhelds), but did on Relic's games (since their brand is high quality on PC).

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Ok....now I think you're talking a little crazy lol

Well, why shouldn't you support the successor to Vita, the platform that means life, instead on the little, dirty, putrid NX, successor of the only platform in Japan that sold very well, around PS2 numbers (as LTD, I mean) and that would probably be a much better fit for titles to be sold WW? Why should you use logic? Just believe in the amazing power of Sony, believe in the Vita successor, and fly in the sky where stars are sparkling and where God himself will tell you "Mark Cerny is my real father"!

Sandfox

Not really. 3DS had some stuff like Resident Evil and MGS early on but those times have long since past. Kenka Bancho was the last one and the new Otome game is back on Vita.
I don't see how this counters what I posted. I also, don't see why you brought up the 3DS and KB.

Mr Swine

Banned
I feel that Nintendo is getting more and more shafted by Japanese developers. I mean like SE, why couldn't they release DQB for Wii U also? I feel that with the NX developers won't jump to make games but continue to make games exclusively on the PS ecosystem instead like they did during the PS2 era.

One would think that with Wii U's larger install base on Japan developers could try to sell their games that are coming out for PSV, PS3 and PS4. But I guess they think that a single hardware maker is better than having 2

Oregano

I agree.
I mean, is pretty evident how much SE is betting on the PS ecosystem, but at the same time it seems that the 3DS is getting ignored by third parties, while I've posted a pretty impressive list of games announced in the last few months, despite the 3DS being in its fifth (right?) year on the market.

I'm talking about Japanese support on Nintendo handheld, just to clarify.

Well if we look at SE and Sega they're both ending their 3DS series. Bravely and Theatrhythm are both probably done and Sega has outright said Project Mirai and 7th Dragon are the last entries.

I'm not really convinced of that.

Level 5 is clearly still there, and Capcom has been rather rapidly expanded the Monster Hunter franchise on the platform.

I think there are certainly some publishers they could use to win back more favor with, but they still have support from just about everyone.

Even if we look at Square Enix, the Dragon Quest VIII remake is about to release on 3DS.

It will be interesting to see what Sega Japan's dedicated division does since Sega's PC division and mobile division are tremendously successful and have largely focused on quality output. Atlus has had good success and has done the same, so pretty much everyone outside Sega Prime on dedicated devices seems to get it.

It stuck out to me that Sega did not put their brand on Atlus' games (because their brand sucks on consoles/handhelds), but did on Relic's games (since their brand is high quality on PC).

Well from the sounds of it MH is going multi and Level 5 is already multi now. I don't think "We have some of the titles the other platforms do" is a particularly good leg to stand on or a sign of great support.

I don't see how this counters what I posted. I also, don't see why you brought up the 3DS and KB.

If you meant mobile and steam then you're completely but that is even worse for Nintendo.

Sandfox

All I got out of that was that Sega is going to be more willing to release their games outside of Japan now.

Well if we look at SE and Sega they're both ending their 3DS series. Bravely and Theatrhythm are both probably done and Sega has outright said Project Mirai and 7th Dragon are the last entries.

Well from the sounds of it MH is going multi and Level 5 is already multi now. I don't think "We have some of the titles the other platforms do" is a particularly good leg to stand on or a sign of great support.

SE will likely have a new 3DS DQM; Sega could end Mirai and 7th Dragon (the sole existence of 2020-III is a good sign, imo) but it will replace its best selling Miku series somehow; also, Persona Q sold too well to be ignored. Level-5 is not multi with YW. Capcom just announced 3 3DS exclusive MH games.

sphinx

the piano man
there's probably no answer to this but...

Is Etrian Odyssey V still happening? or did Atlus realize they are milking the cow dry too fast and delayed or cancelled?

did I dream they released a 1 minute teaser?

there was nothing about it at E3, kinda wondering

Oregano

SE will likely have a new 3DS DQM; Sega could end Mirai and 7th Dragon (the sole existence of 2020-III is a good sign, imo) but it will replace its best selling Miku series somehow; also, Persona Q sold too well to be ignored. Level-5 is not multi with YW. Capcom just announced 3 3DS exclusive MH games.

I'm not confident on DQM, Snack World is multiplatform(their next big thing) and just because they're only announced for 3DS right now doesn't mean they're exclusive.

EDIT: Sega also doesn't have to replace Mirai on a Nintendo system. That is the important part.

casiopao

Ok....now I think you're talking a little crazy lol

A little? ^_^ I mean, unless Sony love creating a platform which failed to even reach 10 million worldwide after 3 years and also not supporting a legacy platform, I feel this is batshit crazy lol.

I think the main argument at play is that there's going to be a lot more multiplat games in Japan soon with devs going for PS4 and NX.

And yet, we have not see sign of it doing like that? Exclusive still stays exclusive there.

I agree.
I mean, is pretty evident how much SE is betting on the PS ecosystem, but at the same time it seems that the 3DS is getting ignored by third parties, while I've posted a pretty impressive list of games announced in the last few months, despite the 3DS being in its fifth (right?) year on the market.

I'm talking about Japanese support on Nintendo handheld, just to clarify.

I guess DQ is simply the most important thing that will lead to PS4 resurrection there. No other platform will even exist anymore.

For now. Been a while since we heard about SaGa on Vita. I wouldn't be surprised if it's been turned into a Vita/PS4 game.

That was my thoughts too after today. Everything seems to be a PS Family release, so I'd be surprised to see SaGa stay an exclusive.

BriBri

3DS had some stuff like Resident Evil and MGS early on but those times have long since past. Kenka Bancho was the last one and the new Otome game is back on Vita.
Fortunately Yokai Watch means more to 3DS than each of those dated franchises put together.

I'm not confident on DQM, Snack World is multiplatform(their next big thing) and just because they're only announced for 3DS right now doesn't mean they're exclusive.

EDIT: Sega also doesn't have to replace Mirai on a Nintendo system. That is the important part.

Why should SQEX ditch 3DS - the only platform who showed how a Pokémon clone can be a million seller - for the next DQM, when previous games were there and the mobile game is not going to be replaced? Honest question.

As for Level-5: The Snack World is multi, but in fact it seems that the mobile version was a show-off only (that version crashed during the presentation, while the 3DS version run smoothly); I can totally see the game releasing first on 3DS. YW is 3DS-bound with mainline entries and I don't see how this can change right now - Busters is going to sell really well also.

Finally, the fact that Mirai sold so well might also be due, you know, to the hardware.

Is Etrian Odyssey V still happening? or did Atlus realize they are milking the cow dry too fast and delayed or cancelled?

Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 underperformed but Etrian Mystery Dungeon overperformed. Etrian Odyssey V has only been announced and no information have been released so far.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd

The 3DS is probably going to be substitute, it's pretty evident that brands that just came out on it/are going to come out in the next months on it, will be the last episode for that console.
does that mean that the NX (meant as a 3DS successor) will not see support? Why, exactly? Usually, if a softco is presenting, announcing and releasing games for a console, you don't get the message of them abandoning the ship.
Plus, this MH multi with Sony is going around since 2012. me too I also think that sooner or later the game (simply being a third party game) could become multiplatform or even switching back to Sony. But are we basing the analysis of the support on this? Really?
Plus, why a possible MH multi (from N esclusive to N-Sony shared) count as a "Sony support", but viceversa possible multiplatform game going also to NX aren't counting as a sign of support?
Which is the Level5 multiplatform project? The desappeard PS4 JRPG? That should eventually somehow tone down their HUGE 3ds committment?
Last but not least: SE is heavily supporting Sony ecosystem. I totally agree. We can't forget about their 3DS game too, on the other side (DQ8 is going to be released on the 3DS soon: it was the only main DQ never seen on a Nintendo platform: why not announcing it for Vita, instead? What if the new Dragon QUest Monster game is another 3DS game?). But there are also other publishers, that are still announcing games/saw good results on the 3ds, despite it being in its "late" llife cycle.
I was able to gather a pretty decent list last week of games announced (it was mixed: third and first party game) for 3ds in the recent months: I was surprised by its tone, due to the 3DS "eldery age", honestly.

I don't want to sound hostile at all. Opinions are opinions, and I'm pretty sure that the support for Nintendo will somehow being impacted by mobile and PS Ecosystem, but I can't see in DQ Builders the sign of all third paries abandoning the Nintendo portable ecosystem all together, as if there is no game announced/coming out or no reasons/heavier sign of third party Japanese support for Nintendo portables.

Last week I remember various users talking about which brands/IPs could possibly switch from Vita to NX (meant as a 3DS successor) if there will be no Vita: someone was poiting heavily into this scenario: I think it was too optimistic for Nintendo, with various brands (imho) going mobile, desappearing or going as digital release on PS4. But I can also certainly see other actually going from Vita to 3DS if there will be no Vita successor, considering how the target could "partially collide" and how successfull the 3ds was (especially in Japan, but also in the West the comparison with Vita is pretty...rough).

This just to clarify that I'm not seeing a golden future for a Nintendo handheld "per sè", but profetizing its doom is pretty weird too, imho

casiopao

Ah. Didn't realize the NX was already out.

Ohh please. The most multiplatform I see is in the form of PS family vs NX family or handheld and mobile multiplatform.

The only multiplatform I can remember that do PS and Nintendo release is only Ex Tropper by Capcom and I did badly on one sides. I don't think company want to have that money sink again.

Jigorath

Banned
Which is the Level5 multiplatform project? The desappeard PS4 JRPG?

How has it disappeared? It hasn't even been announced yet. They teased it for E3 but it was likely pushed back to TGS or PSX. Which would make sense because of all the announcements Sony had E3, it would have gotten lost in the shuffle.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd

Once again, sorry, but I can't get the logic.
You are not confident: ok. it this a fact? no. So....
Snack World is multi: with mobile. Does that mean that L5 is not investing in the 3DS? No. Does that mean that they are supporting Sony ecosystem more than the 3DS? I think you agree with me...the answer is no.
This being announced for 3DS doesn't mean that it can't come out for Sony ecosystem too? Wait..what? Is this some kind of "game". Let's do this: DQ Builders announced only for Sony ecosystem doens't mean that it won't come out for the 3DS too. :\
Sega doesn't need to go ahead with Mirai on a Nintendo system? ok. isn't this (once again) applicable to every softco/game/platform? so it could work on the other way too...

How has it disappeared? It hasn't even been announced yet. They teased it for E3 but it was likely pushed back to TGS or PSX. Which would make sense because of all the announcements Sony had E3, it would have gotten lost in the shuffle.

yes, I didn't mean to intend that they are no more working on it. Just that pointing at that as a sign of Level5 decreasing Nintendo handheld support is silly

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Ohh please. The most multiplatform I see is in the form of PS family vs NX family or handheld and mobile multiplatform.

The only multiplatform I can remember that do PS and Nintendo release is only Ex Tropper by Capcom and I did badly on one sides. I don't think company want to have that money sink again.

Thats your issue - publishers wont think that way when they can make money.

You really think many of the japanese games would skip 3DS if it had PS3/WiiU+ hardware ? They would be able to make money on it and there is nothing stopping publishers to put their games on NX or future portables.

Do you really think Sony has them all sign some kind of exclusive contract for every game that isnt hitting other systems ?

Dont get the point of your Ex Trooper example as well - maybe i should list all exclusive ps/nintendo family game bombas now as well.

mclem

Zero Escape 3 is still coming out on both 3DS and Vita, which suggests that VLR did well enough on each to justify that.
Ni No Kuni, with the bizarre DS/PS3 release.

There's a few. I suspect it's an avenue that they'll be taking an increasing look at in Japan, because it allows them to hit a large handheld audience domestically and still have a console release available for international audiences.

Oregano

Why should SQEX ditch 3DS - the only platform who showed how a Pokémon clone can be a million seller - for the next DQM, when previous games were there and the mobile game is not going to be replaced? Honest question.

As for Level-5: The Snack World is multi, but in fact it seems that the mobile version was a show-off only (that version crashed during the presentation, while the 3DS version run smoothly); I can totally see the game releasing first on 3DS. YW is 3DS-bound with mainline entries and I don't see how this can change right now - Busters is going to sell really well also.

Finally, the fact that Mirai sold so well might also be due, you know, to the hardware.

Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 underperformed but Etrian Mystery Dungeon overperformed. Etrian Odyssey V has only been announced and no information have been released so far.

World of FF + All the DQs on PlayStation. Nuff said.

@Aostia: You don't come off as hostile at all, I enjoy discussing it. The thing about the multiplatform stuff is that we're seeing Nintendo centric stuff crossover to Sony but no vice versa. It's "most of it" vs "some of it".

Anyway got to go shopping. Will pick this back up later.

casiopao

I think he is not saying that the title have disappeared but more on the notion that the view on every developers now have stop supporting Nintendo platform based on certain title not showing up on 3DS is not accurate as it happens to both platform here.

World of FF + All the DQs on PlayStation. Nuff said.

@Aostia: You don't come off as hostile at all, I enjoy discussing it. The thing about the multiplatform stuff is that we're seeing Nintendo centric stuff crossover to Sony but no vice versa. It's "most of it" vs "some of it".

Anyway got to go shopping. Will pick this back up later.

World of FF's platform choice is a bad decision, in my opinion, but it still falls under the FF-brand umbrella, and FF is basically PS-bound. And even when DQ was being released on PS1 and PS2, Nintendo handhelds still received DQM games.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!

You really think many of the japanese games would skip 3DS if it had PS3/WiiU+ hardware ? They would be able to make money on it and there is nothing stopping publishers to put their games on NX or future portables.

Do you really think Sony has them all sign some kind of exclusive contract for every game that isnt hitting other systems ?

Dont get the point of your Ex Trooper example as well - maybe i should list all exclusive ps/nintendo family game bombas now as well.

Which is the main reason why I think that a successor to 3DS with enough power behind it to get those releases will obtain to get a good amount of them.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd

That's good! :p
About the multi: fact is: apart from S-E with DQ (from the DS/Wii era) I can't see many other examples that "back up" against the continuos 3DS support I'm seeing in this very last few months (can't find my last week's list :eek: )

Game Guru

Nirolak probably has the best info on that but some of their games have performed well. Mobius had a strong start but it doesn't looking it's going to have legs.

Well, I just want to know since I am curious. It is possible that, in terms of non-mobile platforms, Square Enix sees consoles having more of a future than handhelds with the only issue being Japan just not buying them. I mean 3DS is 50 million at the end of life for it which is a huge drop for a Nintendo handheld while PS4 is 20 million in 1.5 years in which is a good increase for any console that isn't the Wii.

cw_sasuke

World of FF's platform choice is a bad decision, in my opinion, but it still falls under the FF-brand umbrella, and FF is basically PS-bound. And even when DQ was being released on PS1 and PS2, Nintendo handhelds still received DQM games.

You already have DQM, Yokai Watch and Pokemon on that system though...so the potential market might not be bigger than on PSV/PS4 where these type of games are missing. Also there are more FF games coming to PS systems, so the synergy effect is higher.

With 3DS they had to go exclusive - which doesnt sound that attractive considering this is a game that will likely be updated for quite some time past its release with new related FF content.

At this point if you take 3DS as you development base line, you have to go exclusive and be able to hit a big market...because its either 3DS or High/Def/Console environment. Most of these publishers and devs that a new Nintendo portable that can support these games will be released in the next 18 months. So why develop or start something new exclusive for 3DS which will be obsolete once the new hotness launches and look subpar compared to the rest of the content offering in the whole industry ?
Which is the main reason why I think that a successor to 3DS with enough power behind it to get those releases will obtain to get a good amount of them.

Yeah, there isnt much reason to think otherwise - unless Sony is willing to lock/pay for exclusive games, which is very unlikely. PS4 will make money anyway and the handheld market isnt big enough for Sony that they would try to secure exclusive from the NX portable.

casiopao

But it is not free to have that multiplatform. That's what I am saying. It cost money and if one of the platform will cost more thanks to porting, and yet the sales will not do so well, why the effort? It is simply not a viable option.

Zero Escape 3 is still coming out on both 3DS and Vita, which suggests that VLR did well enough on each to justify that.
Ni No Kuni, with the bizarre DS/PS3 release.

There's a few. I suspect it's an avenue that they'll be taking an increasing look at in Japan, because it allows them to hit a large handheld audience domestically and still have a console release available for international audiences.

For VLR, I feel the cost of VN type of game is not really costly which is why it stays that way and of course, the series also started on DS platform which is probably why they don't want to abandon the platform.

And Ni no Kuni is simply not a comparable situation here. The DS and PS3 one is different. PS3 is total remake of the title and it surely bombed in Japan there. It did well outside of Jp though which is probably what S-E would love to get with their current moves to PS4 here.

Ni no did 1.4m worldwide DS+PS3. The DS version did 600k in Japan, which leaves the PS3 total at 800k; the game did around 200k in Japan, which leaves 600k units in Western markets. I wonder whether they could have increased the total volume of sales by releasing the DS version abroad, given how jRPGs performed over here on the platform.

cw_sasuke

But it is not free to have that multiplatform. That's what I am saying. It cost money and if one of the platform will cost more thanks to porting, and yet the sales will not do so well, why the effort? It is simply not a viable option.

Of course its not free, i thought we are talking about a scenario where the other system portable/NX is a commercial viable target for their games. They wont need to port their games to a total bomba.

But i have a hard feeling believing that Vita will be the system showering in handheld exclusive version of console games once nx/portable is out.

Ni no did 1.4m worldwide DS+PS3. The DS version did 600k in Japan, which leaves the PS3 total at 800k; the game did around 200k in Japan, which leaves 600k units in Western markets. I wonder whether they could have increased the total volume of sales by releasing the DS version abroad, given how jRPGs performed over here on the platform.

Not by much considering that the western market by that point already had felt the negative impact from Piracy. I dont think a new IP like Ninokuni would have performed all too well under these conditions unless Level 5/Nintendo/Bamco would have been willing to spend mayor marketing bucks on it.

I feel that Nintendo is getting more and more shafted by Japanese developers. I mean like SE, why couldn't they release DQB for Wii U also? I feel that with the NX developers won't jump to make games but continue to make games exclusively on the PS ecosystem instead like they did during the PS2 era.

One would think that with Wii U's larger install base on Japan developers could try to sell their games that are coming out for PSV, PS3 and PS4. But I guess they think that a single hardware maker is better than having 2

WiiU isn't performing well in the West or Japan unlike the PS4 which is at least performing well in the West. SE also has an incentive to build the DQ audience on PS4.

Also DQH and MC are both on PS4 (this game seems to be a combination of the two). On that topic whats the LTD of MC across each platform?

Not by much considering that the western market by that point already had felt the negative impact from Piracy. I dont think a new IP like Ninokuni would have performed all too well under these conditions unless Level 5/Nintendo/Bamco would have been willing to spend mayor marketing bucks on it.

DQIX sold 1m in the West in 2010 / 2011, and we witnessed new IPs gaining wide attention in some countries, such as Inazuma Eleven. I do think if pushed by Nintendo Ni no kuni on DS could have sold well; after, Ni no kuni PS3 succeeded because it was pushed well by Bandai Namco. New IPs typically don't sell well if there's not any smart marketing strategy behind.

Pretty poorly. Dragon Quest XI managed 130K in its first month NPD. Though I suspect that may have been as much piracy by then as it was lack of demand. DS/PSP were not the first systems to be pirated but were by far the easiest, and I know parents who bought their 8 year olds flashcards. When piracy is so easy it breaks through to people who don't even realize it is piracy, you have a problem.

cw_sasuke

DQIX sold 1m in the West in 2010 / 2011, and we witnessed new IPs gaining wide attention in some countries, such as Inazuma Eleven. I do think if pushed by Nintendo Ni no kuni on DS could have sold well; after, Ni no kuni PS3 succeeded because it was pushed well by Bandai Namco. New IPs typically don't sell well if there's not any smart marketing strategy behind.

DQ is a known IP though and there were a couple of games building up to the DQ9 release. Dont think DQ IX success can be translated to other games as easily.

The main reason why we didnt get Ninokuni are probably the book and Nintendo not being interested in "pushing" the IP in the west with L5 working on an expanded PS3 version at the same time.

Pretty poorly. Dragon Quest XI managed 130K in its first month NPD. Though I suspect that may have been as much piracy by then as it was lack of demand. DS/PSP were not the first systems to be pirated but were by far the easiest, and I know parents who bought their 8 year olds flashcards. When piracy is so easy it breaks through to people who don't even realize it is piracy, you have a problem.

We saw how a well-advertised Studio Ghibli-drawn Level-5-developed jRPG could perform in the West. DS was receptive to jRPGs, even during 2009- 2010. jRPGs were still coming abroad in those years.

DQ is a known IP though and there were a couple of games building up to the DQ9 release. Dont think DQ IX success can be translated to other games as easily.

The main reason why we didnt get Ninokuni are probably the book and Nintendo not being interested in "pushing" the IP in the west with L5 working on an expanded PS3 version at the same time.

We know the main reason actually: the book, indeed.

casiopao

Of course its not free, i thought we are talking about a scenario where the other system portable/NX is a commercial viable target for their games. They wont need to port their games to a total bomba.

But i have a hard feeling believing that Vita will be the system showering in handheld exclusive version of console games once nx/portable is out.

If that is your point, I agree. As it will allow the sales to grow even further but I don't think for the current market(NX can't come out faster here.) Can do that system justice here as one title will simply underperform while the other will do much better.

On Ni No Kuni DS though, I feel the giant book is the biggest problem rather than piracy. I mean yeah new IP is risky move but this is also Level-5 which succesfully launch Layton in the West with Nintendo help and Inazuma in Europe.
If they can make the book somewhat viable, I can see the title getting tons of fans especially kids who love collecting tons of monsters.

Oregano before Capcom 3DS announcements

Oregano after Capcom 3DS announcements

If and when it happens you can say your prediction was correct again.

Lol. All this crazy talk by a Oregano reminds me of the DCharlie drama. Why is MH always attracting the crazy predictions?

mclem

And Ni no Kuni is simply not a comparable situation here. The DS and PS3 one is different. PS3 is total remake of the title and it surely bombed in Japan there. It did well outside of Jp though which is probably what S-E would love to get with their current moves to PS4 here.

Well, that's rather the key. As I said a little while ago:

The smartest thing Nintendo could do, I think, would be to figure out how to make the NX into handheld hardware that can accept downgraded ports from PS4 without too much hassle.

Whether that's feasible, I'm not too sure, but given there's reasonable PS4/Vita crossover, there should be something manageable there.

Oregano

Oregano before Capcom 3DS announcements

Oregano after Capcom 3DS announcements

If and when it happens you can say your prediction was correct again.

Well yeah, if I predict something and it happens I can say it's correct. Just like my prediction of DQ Heroes on Vita was kind of correct and my prediction of Hyrule Warriors 3DS was totally correct. Both of which you were adamant were wrong.

... and again Verendus has already said Capcom is fitting PS4 into their MH plans and there is zero reason to doubt him at this point.

vareon

I honestly forgot Etrian Odyssey V was already announced, damn.

IIRC Atlus and Square Enix have a history of releasing titles very late in the generation? EO V, DQXI (think this is still on 3DS if they started development long ago), and Monster Hunter X might be the swan songs of 3DS from third parties.

(and dangerously being the swan songs of third parties on Nintendo if they're not careful)

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Well yeah, if I predict something and it happens I can say it's correct. Just like my prediction of DQ Heroes on Vita was kind of correct and my prediction of Hyrule Warriors 3DS was totally correct. Both of which you were adamant were wrong.

Here we go again. You were completely wrong for DQ Heroes on Vita.

Takao

Banned
Also DQH and MC are both on PS4 (this game seems to be a combination of the two). On that topic whats the LTD of MC across each platform?

[360] Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft Game Studios) { 2013-06-06 } - 24.799
[PS3] Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition (Mojang) {2014-06-24} - 297.907
[XB1] Minecraft: Xbox One Edition (Microsoft Game Studios) {2014-09-05} - 855
[PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition (Mojang) {2014-10-29} - 492.244
[PS4] Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition (Mojang) {2014-12-25} - 84.069

Xbox numbers are pretty sketchy due to it not being a constant charter. XB1 is only digital for like a month, for example.

Top Bottom