• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Hair |OT|

IzukuMidoriya IzukuMidoriya
Neutrogena T-gel shampoo and conditioner. It’s not expensive so can likely replace it with what you currently use at no extra cost. I know not all guys brush their hair depending on the style they have, but it wouldn’t hurt to have a brush whilst drying your hair as that is good for the scalp.

Or you can try a hair tonic. Similar to the stuff barbers like to spray when giving you a cut. Pashana is a nice non-expensive brand that is used by a lot of barbers. I’d recommend the Eau de Cologne out of their range, Works best if you spray and brush it through on clean damp hair, then use the hairdryer.

I think I might have some T-gel in the closet now that I think about it. It's for my dad, but he uses the Selsun stuff anyway. Thanks!

What to say to a barber, when you only want to take off eventual excess off your one year long curly hair? I know sooner or later I'll need to go to have some makeup at least, and I'm in a panic, I have a bush type curly hair
I think they look awesome atm, but I'm starting to look around to prevent ast minute solutions when in the future need

Scared as fuck from the risk they'd make my hair too short for my likes, and I don't know about any curly expert around here
First time I grow my hair long in my life

Are there some look experts here on the board? I'd be happy to send pics in private to have some suggestions, I'm too privacy paranoid to post pics here even obscured lol

Also curious about long vs short, tho I'd never cut them short now

Last edited:

TrickyD

Banned
What to say to a barber, when you only want to take off eventual excess off your one year long curly hair? I know sooner or later I'll need to go to have some makeup at least, and I'm in a panic, I have a bush type curly hair
I think they look awesome atm, but I'm starting to look around to prevent ast minute solutions when in the future need

Scared as fuck from the risk they'd make my hair too short for my likes, and I don't know about any curly expert around here
First time I grow my hair long in my life

Are there some look experts here on the board? I'd be happy to send pics in private to have some suggestions, I'm too privacy paranoid to post pics here even obscured lol

Also curious about long vs short, tho I'd never cut them short now

I rarely visit a barber, each time it's a different one. I mostly trim my hair at home by myself and it's curly too, almost 3 inches long. I'm not a hairstylist myself but I know who might help you. Ask Monica, she made an article about grooming and beards, she definitely knows something about it.

I rarely visit a barber, each time it's a different one. I mostly trim my hair at home by myself and it's curly too, almost 3 inches long. I'm not a hairstylist myself but I know who might help you. Ask Monica, she made an article about grooming and beards, she definitely knows something about it.
Thank you a lot, I appreciate it!

Top Bottom