• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft says Call of Duty: Mobile will be “phased out” over time and be replaced by Warzone Mobile

ergem

Will Cod be called Warzone to circumvent whatever CMA can come up with keeping CoD multiplatform for life? Starts with building the brand through mobile gamers.

Last edited:
COD Mobile is actually pretty good and has TDM and DOM game modes as well as the best older maps. Would be a shame to replace it with a Battle Royale Warzone.

This is why I never play mobile games.

They are GaaS that can be removed anytime and there's rarely any clapback as you lose all your progress.

Look at Apex mobile...

Last edited:

AlexxKidd

Do they even own cod?
Stop talking about it like you own it.

I have not been keeping up with the goings on but I find it hard to believe any organization is actually going to care enough or be able to stop this trillion dollar company from completing a purchase that they are hell bent on completing. Unless I'm a complete fool my take is it's only a matter of time.

SomeGit

COD Mobile is actually pretty good and has TDM and DOM game modes as well as the best older maps. Would be a shame to replace it with a Battle Royale Warzone.

Warzone Mobile, supposedly, also has 6v6 TDM and DOM but with less maps. Still if all maps and purchases don't carry over it will be a kick in the D for a lot of people.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Not as joyful as that doggy.
Bring the cat back.
Meme Wow GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto

feynoob

I have not been keeping up with the goings on but I find it hard to believe any organization is actually going to care enough or be able to stop this trillion dollar company from completing a purchase that they are hell bent on completing. Unless I'm a complete fool my take is it's only a matter of time.
It depends on CMA.
If they say no, then the deal is dead as MS knows that alot.

Top Bottom