MLB 2019 |OT| Eat, Sleep, Baseball (Postseason not included)

Rock And Roll

Sep 28, 2014
Ichiro has been one of the best players to watch since the dawn of the millennium. He hit everything, stole bases with ease and had a cannon of an arm out in right. I'm going to miss him a lot.

Congrats on an excellent career and I'm sure we'll see him around in some capacity.

Reactions: Musky_Cheese

MC Safety

Jun 9, 2004
The Mess ponied up, which is a surprise. And the team's inept ownership is finally going to recognize Tom Seaver in some real ways.

The last time I went to Taxpayer Field, I swear it was a shrine to the Brooklyn Dodgers -- both in terms of architecture and adornment. You'd have to investigate to find out the New York Mess played there.

Reactions: Musky_Cheese

Musky_Cheese

Community Liaison
Oct 23, 2016
Damn, my man Todd Helton got into a drunk driving accident in Tennessee.

Hate hearing that. Sounds like Ambien and alcohol were involved. Thank goodness he didn't hurt anyone else.

He had an incident at the tail end of his career with the Rockies as well.

Damn.

Love Todd, but man this is so irresponsible
Unfortunately sometimes people can’t control themselves.

Reactions: JareBear

Rock And Roll

Sep 28, 2014
I just want to say this rap between commercial breaks on mlb TV is without a doubt one of the most atrocious things I have ever witnessed and its making me feel embarrassed to watch baseball with people around.

Musky_Cheese

Community Liaison
Oct 23, 2016
I just want to say this rap between commercial breaks on mlb TV is without a doubt one of the most atrocious things I have ever witnessed and its making me feel embarrassed to watch baseball with people around.
They will kill baseball with what they are doing.