• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2019 |OT| Eat, Sleep, Baseball (Postseason not included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ichiro has been one of the best players to watch since the dawn of the millennium. He hit everything, stole bases with ease and had a cannon of an arm out in right. I'm going to miss him a lot.

Congrats on an excellent career and I'm sure we'll see him around in some capacity.

Seems like the shaky FA season is scaring some guys to sign extensions and take the money rather than risk it. All part of the conspiracy perhaps?

MC Safety

The Mess ponied up, which is a surprise. And the team's inept ownership is finally going to recognize Tom Seaver in some real ways.

The last time I went to Taxpayer Field, I swear it was a shrine to the Brooklyn Dodgers -- both in terms of architecture and adornment. You'd have to investigate to find out the New York Mess played there.

Damn, my man Todd Helton got into a drunk driving accident in Tennessee.

Hate hearing that. Sounds like Ambien and alcohol were involved. Thank goodness he didn't hurt anyone else.

He had an incident at the tail end of his career with the Rockies as well.

Damn.

Love Todd, but man this is so irresponsible

Damn, my man Todd Helton got into a drunk driving accident in Tennessee.

Hate hearing that. Sounds like Ambien and alcohol were involved. Thank goodness he didn't hurt anyone else.

He had an incident at the tail end of his career with the Rockies as well.

Damn.

Love Todd, but man this is so irresponsible
Unfortunately sometimes people can’t control themselves.

I just want to say this rap between commercial breaks on mlb TV is without a doubt one of the most atrocious things I have ever witnessed and its making me feel embarrassed to watch baseball with people around.

Blue Jays have sent their DH Kendrys Morales to Oakland in what will likely be the last notable move before opening day.
We play baseball in less than 24 hours

randy_copy3.jpg

I will rephrase it

Max IS looking nasty other than the solo shot

Who has Cano? If I remember he was a pretty late pick in the draft. Congrats on first dinger of the year

Edit

MLB.TV is awesome

Last edited:

prag16

Banned
Scherzer getting those low out-of-the-zone calls early. deGrom looked wild in the first, but seems to have gotten his shit together in the second.

And for fantasy purposes, I'm liking that first inning dong by Cano.

Scherzer getting those low out-of-the-zone calls early. deGrom looked wild in the first, but seems to have gotten his shit together in the second.

And for fantasy purposes, I'm liking that first inning dong by Cano.
I bet you love Cano’s dong.

Devers is hitting third between Betts and Martinez today but I have a feeling Mezara and Smoak are gonna produce today....might have to make a last minute switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom