• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My concluding OT |OT| God bless the Whopper

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time has come to cut all ties with this site and since I moved on with life this won't be hard for me at all. But don't get me wrong, I am thankful. Thanks to NeoGAF I was able to befriend people from all over the world. I visited a foreign country together with a friend from yet another country and that was such a rich experience on it's own that it makes me say that somehow, and in a weird way, GAF influenced my life in a very cool way. I made friends with the most awesome guys from all over the world but after that and after MGSGAF, the community I signed up for started dying, we all slowly moved on to Twitter, to Telegram and at last to Discord.

For anyone who wants to stay connected, my twitter handle is @PrinceWhatever

some of the great guys I met through GAF are @ChinnerDomain, @GuerrillaDawg, @Kazuhira87, @etdragonpunch, @glottis8, @kindekuma and @ThePhantomPine to only mention a few.

Now I want to move on permanently. But I want to take my OTs, that I invested several nights in with me. I had lots of fun making them and leared tons of things. And I want to thank everybody who helped me making them.

links to the OTs:

dark theme > standard theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom