• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"NAG" gaming forum steals GAF layout, ToS, announcements, even tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotch

seinfeld.gif

Ferrio

Banned
sonarrat said:
Wait.

Wait wait.
Wait.

WAAAAAAAAAAAIT!

A furry starts a rival GAF forum.

And..

He doesn't inform me.

Hell, I don't even know who he is.

I am outraged.

Isn't he technically a scalie, aren't you arch nemesis?

Bloodwake

Wow, what the fuck.

Seriously, the idea isn't to COPY GAF. If you start a forum up to try to beat GAF you have to SURPASS GAF.

Obviously these fuckers got it wrong.

Bloodwake said:
Wow, what the fuck.

Seriously, the idea isn't to COPY GAF. If you start a forum up to try to beat GAF you have to SURPASS GAF.

Obviously these fuckers got it wrong.

Actually, I just wanted some of that old-time GAF magic. But I'm off the coat-tails now.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
OokieSpookie said:
I can understand the whole rip off thing, and I can understand the wanting that to stop and make a point but what is up with all of the gaf peanut gallery jumping in and feeling the need to make personal attacks like they nobody here has some odd shit in their closet.
Kind of pathetic all and all...just saying...

I agree...

lastendconductor

Put your snobby liquids into my mouth!
People! people! listen up. C'mon. Aren't we taking this too far? I mean, there are different people around the world, with different tastes and personalities. I recently had a very very insightful conversation about this with my mom; she got scared and said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air". I begged and pleaded with her the other day, but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way, she gave me a kiss and she gave me my ticket, I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it, first class, yo what a smash, drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass, is this what the people of belair livin' like, hmm this might be alright!
I whistled for a cab and when it came near the, licence plate said fresh and there was dice in the mirror, if anything I could say that this cab was ware, but I thought nah forget it, yo home to bel air, I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later", looked at my kingdom I was finally there, To sit on my throne as the prince of bel air.

Durante

DKnight said:
People! people! listen up. C'mon. Aren't we taking this too far? I mean, there are different people around the world, with different tastes and personalities. I recently had a very very insightful conversation about this with my mom; she got scared and said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air". I begged and pleaded with her the other day, but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way, she gave me a kiss and she gave me my ticket, I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it, first class, yo what a smash, drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass, is this what the people of belair livin' like, hmm this might be alright!
I whistled for a cab and when it came near the, licence plate said fresh and there was dice in the mirror, if anything I could say that this cab was ware, but I thought nah forget it, yo home to bel air, I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later", looked at my kingdom I was finally there, To sit on my throne as the prince of bel air.
WELL PLAYED GOOD SIR. I was about to call you a furry after the first few sentences. It's been years since I've been Bel Air'ed

[Nintex]

Hellsing321 said:
Wait there's another one?
It's out there somewhere and believe me you don't want to know about these places. I got there by accident and those are the fiery pits of Hell itself.

AdamBot

"Siphothegrey
Who has finally turned into something magical...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this has been a really great thing. I've come to appreciate the small NAG community that I am still fairly new to, a whole lot more and now realise how lucky we all are to have such a close, tight bound community where we listen to each other and where our voices don't get lost amongst 1000's of others.
Hey if something works, why not emulate it to benefit others.

Oh, and take your 'lolcats' someplace else - we don't want them here. "

:lol

AdamBot said:
"Siphothegrey
Who has finally turned into something magical...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this has been a really great thing. I've come to appreciate the small NAG community that I am still fairly new to, a whole lot more and now realise how lucky we all are to have such a close, tight bound community where we listen to each other and where our voices don't get lost amongst 1000's of others.
Hey if something works, why not emulate it to benefit others.

Oh, and take your 'lolcats' someplace else - we don't want them here. "

:lol

yeah but they do want this http://forums.tidemedia.co.za/nag/showthread.php?t=4419

Uncle

Ranger X said:
So homosexual marriages are permitted in South Africa? That's cool. Just when you thought Africa was behind the curve...

In South Africa, the curve is behind you.

cilonen

DKnight said:

FreshPrinceRolled! awesome.

I've read most of this thread and I don't have any sort of response but to say I really don't know what the fuck to say.

Back to Crisis Core. Back to reality.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
MiamiWesker said:
This thread is like the ending of MGS2.

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed dragon in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri rock. I need scissors! 61!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom