• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

Joei

I'm not sure Lue has any idea how to implement an offensive scheme. This is coming on 2 years of just lame, hideous, offensive offenses.

finowns

Man, Pistons played well. Took out Wolves, yesterday took out Clippers, and on a back to back managed to beat the Warriors. Hopefully it means the East will be interesting this year.

They did play well. But 25 TO's?! c'mon GS.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Nike fucked up this years uniforms between the back stripes fading, stitching ripping and the abomination that they call a hoodie players wear on the bench.

natjjohn

I’ll bump this up. Shocked Pacers beat Cavs last night. Cavs seem to be in disarray. Lue continues to show he’s average at best coach. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s fired mid-season.

Pacers looking good. The PG for Oladipo/Sanonis trade not looking as bad as everybody thought.

SIRF

I’ll bump this up. Shocked Pacers beat Cavs last night. Cavs seem to be in disarray. Lue continues to show he’s average at best coach. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s fired mid-season.

Pacers looking good. The PG for Oladipo/Sanonis trade not looking as bad as everybody thought.

It’s only November, lets wait till at least February before sounding the alarm.

fnmore1

Whats with all these crap teams(spurs tonite) playing like they champs against the warriors non chalant warriors need . To wake up..blah..

natjjohn

I’m hyping up Pacers. Myles Turner back. Will be interesting to see how he’s integrated especially since Sabonis has been an early revelation these few games in.

I also wouldn’t mind a Lonzo knee shred. Lakers too smug. Very annoying

Silkworm

Proud of how the C's and especially Irving fought back in the 2nd half against OKC yesterday. Hate how they lost Hayward, but maybe there's still hope for a fun season this year after all :)

Lakers finally playing good ball. Defense is there, Lopez found his role on the team, and Kuzma is finally getting the minutes he deserves.

Lonzo is playing better defense than expected and isn't making mistakes because he's playing so conservatively. He just needs to keep shooting, eventually his shots will fall.

llien

Anyone here using DAZN?
I couldn't watch one of the Warrior's game (I think it was vs Mavericks) and I'm puzzled why. (NBA)
Only highlights option was there.
Yet for games that were older than it (as well as newer) entire game was.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Cavs have to know when to go Love and not force it right off the back, other teams have already caught on to that and also play defense. Does anyone know if Eric Bledsoe is playing tonight for the Bucks?

ESPN is promoting Kyrie vs Lonzo but the real match up is between Tatum and Kuzma. Those two went at it in Summer League and put on a show.

llien

When Draymond is making his threes it's over.

To me it's more like when Durant magically switches from "missing most" to "scoring most" mode.
But than, I'm rather new to NBA (just recently discovered that DAZN existed and we can watch it in Europe)

Joei

It seems D. Wade has fallen off the face of the earth. Every time I see him on the floor I cringe. I swear he's got nothing left.

Silkworm

Celtics surprisingly keep winning lets see how long they will keep it on like this.

My guess is with Irving likely not playing today and the Celtics playing a good team in the Raptors the C's winning streak will end. Of course I hope not but it's got to end sometime and this seems as good a time as any for it to do so.

It seems D. Wade has fallen off the face of the earth. Every time I see him on the floor I cringe. I swear he's got nothing left.

If only the Cavs didn’t have a superstar who loves to run his GM’s over and fills the roster with either aging stars who are washed up but who he loves to play with, or with overpaid role players that kill the cap . It’s only happened twice now. Must be fun to switch teams again when the Cavs start sucking.

Leaving to play with younger stars > making mediocre players look good.

Makaveli.

Neo Member
My guess is with Irving likely not playing today and the Celtics playing a good team in the Raptors the C's winning streak will end. Of course I hope not but it's got to end sometime and this seems as good a time as any for it to do so.

Well the streak continues

Top Bottom