• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neighbor delivered my pkg.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
My guy, if they were going to rip open your package knowing it was yours, they wouldn't give it back to you ripped open. They'd just keep or bin it.

Clearly opened it without checking the label first.

Wildebeest

They can just say they didn't read the label and thought it was for them. The perfect crime, unless you have footage of them clearly reading the label. The answer is to install surveillance cameras watching their front door.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
My guy, if they were going to rip open your package knowing it was yours, they wouldn't give it back to you ripped open. They'd just keep or bin it.

Clearly opened it without checking the label first.
Who does that? My wife is addicted to Amazon and I always check labeIs before opening packages.
I think you underestimate people's stupidity or fucks given. They figured I didn't see it at their doorstep so I wouldn't know who opened it. They honestly should have kept it I know that if they would have deemed it valuable they would have stole it.

FeralEcho

They dont get constant deliveries they moved in 2 days ago.
This is kind of weird ngl,I mean how would you know If they get constant deliveries or not?Unless You check them constantly. This is how I imagine OP.
Stalking Boy Meets World GIF

The neighbours probably brought back the package after an honest mistake cuz they were terrified.

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
What's a pkg?

Package maybe? I had the same thought.

I got a message from amazon that my order couldn't be delivered at my house. While the nearest and only UPS pick up point is a 5 min bike ride away. Anyways. The mail told me contact UPS.

I get a page with 12 numbers.

Ok I Google UPS contact phonecall Netherlands. Shit costs 1 euro a minute. Fuck That.

For some weird ass reason said nearest pick up point doesn't have a phone number.
Lucky me. I'll just go there tomorrow and ask.. Pretty sure my order is laying there.

Such shit service.

Last edited:
I've never understood why deliveries in the USA are conducted in this manner.
The delivery guy would always phone my number to check what time would be best to arrive, and I would have to sign to accept the product.
If I'm unavailable, I can let them know the ideal day to arrive, and they'll do so.
Hey it sounds nice living in the magical land of Wakanda...

But over here Bezos doesn't even let these poor fucks stop to take a piss... they're literally sprinting (you can even hear their catheters sloshing about) around the neighborhood delivering packages. Just the other day this Amazon delivery guy was in a complete panic asking me the fastest route to an apartment... And ya know, that's high pressure for me too... I get that shit wrong and maybe that dude's kids go hungry.

Drew1440

I've never understood why deliveries in the USA are conducted in this manner.
The delivery guy would always phone my number to check what time would be best to arrive, and I would have to sign to accept the product.
If I'm unavailable, I can let them know the ideal day to arrive, and they'll do so.
They normally do but people like to order from Amazon because they're cheap and well, you get what you pay for. Personally I always found buying from Amazon to be gamble, rather pay extra just for peace of mind .

I have new neighbors next door. I was awaiting a delivery and noticed a pkg at their front door but I thought nothing of it, figured they had a delivery too. 30 minutes later the package is outside my front door ripped open. I guess they decided it wasn't worth stealing so they brought it over. Should I slash their tires?
Maybe they thought the package was for them and they opened it before they saw your name was on it.

Mahnmut

Ah yes the good old "complain on a gaming board instead of dealing with the situation face to face like an adult" post.

cheststrongwell

my cake, fuck off
My roommate opened a neighbors package once thinking it was his. He was afraid to take it over to them, so I ended up doing it. Very awkward. If they didn't have cameras all over their house, I would have snuck it over at night like some kind of pussy-boy.

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
Package maybe? I had the same thought.

I got a message from amazon that my order couldn't be delivered at my house. While the nearest and only UPS pick up point is a 5 min bike ride away. Anyways. The mail told me contact UPS.

I get a page with 12 numbers.

Ok I Google UPS contact phonecall Netherlands. Shit costs 1 euro a minute. Fuck That.

For some weird ass reason said nearest pick up point doesn't have a phone number.
Lucky me. I'll just go there tomorrow and ask.. Pretty sure my order is laying there.

Such shit service.

Long story long. But in short. I have the pick up point. Picking up my order tomorrow. Took some Sherlock Holmes magic to find it though. End good all good.

Top Bottom