• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF 2.0 Error Reporting & Feedback Thread

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
Can't post pictures when editing a post: the post picture text with the button vet obscured. And couldn't post pictures in my headphones thread. Both on Mobile

Mistake

Opera desktop browser, though I do use an extension to disable history collection as I'm private. I didn't have this issue with NeoGAF before, it's a problem with the website not clearing out past prompts.
Seems more like a browser problem to me. No issues on my brave mobile/desktop, or on my waterfox desktop with privacy extensions

bitbydeath

Can't post pictures when editing a post: the post picture text with the button vet obscured. And couldn't post pictures in my headphones thread. Both on Mobile
You probably have code mode turned on, it disables some functionality like images when enabled.

It’s under the three dots and has an icon of two brackets. “[ ]”

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
You probably have code mode turned on, it disables some functionality like images when enabled.

It’s under the three dots and has an icon of two brackets. “[ ]”
C1mZIrb.jpg

Don't see no brackets maybe I'm dumb. I pressed the 3 dots

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
Hope its helps. My font is twice as small now though lol.

Nope it didn't

The "upload images text" overlays the +image button so there's no way to click on it when in an edit post

Last edited:
Seems more like a browser problem to me. No issues on my brave mobile/desktop, or on my waterfox desktop with privacy extensions
It’s not a browser problem because multiple people reported it months back and it still hasn’t been fixed. Besides, I’ve tried multiple browsers anyway.

Top Bottom