• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Sorry about that. Feel free to read the Gafessions while the staff works on your issue.
Lets advise against having him having to read that mess. Really disappointing on how that turned out to be.

My left head is offended but my right head found that funny.
So you are basically alt-right. Gotcha.

I assume you are also heteronormative, Quintessential unexplanative, fuzzy logical represenative and a cunt.

Redneckerz

So, I didn't hear back from anyone yet.
2.png

Mods already in the process of:

bye-b.gif

Relax, that was OldGAF. On NewNeoGaf, we look after our citizens.
DrakeOhYeah.png

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
I fear your time in the cum closet will forever impact you.

James Crikey Wombat guys, where the flying sheilas are the dang admin blokes mate?

I demand a explanation as slick as a kangaroo outrunning a dingo or Im sending the crocodiles ya wankas.

Papa

Banned
James Crikey Wombat guys, where the flying sheilas are the dang admin blokes mate?

I demand a explanation as slick as a kangaroo outrunning a dingo or Im sending the crocodiles ya wankas.

This is taking a lot longer than normal, so either:
  • they’re preoccupied with something else; or
  • you fucked up real bad on the old banned account and they can’t decide whether to let you back; or
  • they’re fucking with you 😂

I got 45 wamenz on standby saying evilore abused them by stealling their big Macs so he best appear or let the final. McDonald come!
Muhahaha

But seriously, im assuming there's only a few staff that can do it so maybe there's some issue contacting them. Im sure they are coming soon, maybe tomorrow.

Kadayi

Banned
There is no Ikea close to where i live. ;)

Long distance relationship? Does the website do the trick or the catalogues? Maybe both? Perhaps the SONGESAND does it for you on the Web but the VISTHUS looks great in the Catalogue centre spread? In the bedroom doors half open just waiting to be filled up :)

Last edited:

Redneckerz

Long distance relationship? Does the website do the trick or the catalogues? Maybe both? Perhaps the SONGESAND does it for you on the Web but the VISTHUS looks great in the Catalogue centre spread? In the bedroom doors half open just waiting to be filled up :)
I made such an improper use of that emoji when i wrote that. Because i was serious, not joking.

On Scopa however, well, you have to ask him. He has a cum closet, after all.
Seriously its such a terrible meme

AfricanKing

Can I ask , why was BraveOne and LuigiMario banned I don't see what rules or terms they broke and it comes off more like a personal banning rather then a justified one

greyshark

Can I ask , why was BraveOne and LuigiMario banned I don't see what rules or terms they broke and it comes off more like a personal banning rather then a justified one

luigimario’s 2nd to last post insulted Evilore and the board in general - he could have had the complete opposite political views and that post alone is enough for a ban.

AfricanKing

luigimario’s 2nd to last post insulted Evilore and the board in general - he could have had the complete opposite political views and that post alone is enough for a ban.

A ban yeah I can see why but a perm .. i don't think is justified at all . Considering the politically charged nature thats in politics things get heated. I've seen worse

AfricanKing

For example?

Did we just not have a thread of a user being scared to talk to minorities.
Pramods thread on not wanting to associate with people of another race

Or certain users obsession with linking the LGBT community with pedophilic behaviour.

Or people thinking saying Nigger is not racist . There's a thread for that aswell .

Or the constant threads attempting to link IQ to race to paint black people as inferior humans .

I think these are just some of the examples I can think off just off the top of my head. We had JordanN calling black people Negroid .. there's a reason Negro is no longer used as a description term for black people .

I think these are far more worse then getting into a shouting match with a mod or yourself but they get a pass for the sake of discussion.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
For example?
Worse in terms of insulting you personally, or worse in general? I agree that you need not tolerate if people disrespect you on your forum, but a perm for that was really harsh.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Worse in terms of insulting you personally, or worse in general? I agree that you need not tolerate if people disrespect you on your forum, but a perm for that was really harsh.

False premise. Luigimario was already slated for perm before that interaction. He chose to double down rather than demonstrate some self-awareness. You presume a lot.

Did we just not have a thread of a user being scared to talk to minorities.
Pramods thread on not wanting to associate with people of another race

Or certain users obsession with linking the LGBT community with pedophilic behaviour.

Or people thinking saying Nigger is not racist . There's a thread for that aswell .

Or the constant threads attempting to link IQ to race to paint black people as inferior humans .

I think these are just some of the examples I can think off just off the top of my head. We had JordanN calling black people Negroid .. there's a reason Negro is no longer used as a description term for black people .

I think these are far more worse then getting into a shouting match with a mod or yourself but they get a pass for the sake of discussion.

Pramod's thread isn't ban-worthy. He was scared and expressed it honestly, the responses were sensible, done. Jordann is currently banned and on perm warning. Your "certain users" examples are useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom