• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF, did I just get called out by Microsoft's JEFF BELL?!

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
CONFIRMED:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/events/e32007/articles/trixieinterviewsjeffbell.htm

TriXie: I heard your son stole your Gamertag and Gamerscore, and you had to start all over from scratch.

Jeff: Yeah, my son sort of took over my old Gamertag, so I got a new one, BigDaddy801, and I'm slowly building my Gamerscore back up again. I just finished Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer. That one is great to play with your kids because you have to work together.

TriXie: What's the significance of 801?

Jeff: I was a big Roxy Music fan in college, and Brian Eno left and started a band called 801. I was really into art rock/progressive rock, and 801 has been my favorite number ever since.

M3wThr33

Banned
bell.gif

What is your contribution to society?
bell.gif

What is your contribution to society?

arne

a Master Ninja said:
I'm sorry I'm creating such a stupid topic, but I feel compelled to get to the bottom of this. Lock this if violates some rule I'm unaware of or if you deem the topic too stupid.

It's clear you're sleeping on the couch now!

Well anyone could have done the same 801 research and created an account name to make it sound authentically Bell. But still...

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Jeff: I was a big Roxy Music fan in college, and Brian Eno left and started a band called 801. I was really into art rock/progressive rock, and 801 has been my favorite number ever since.

Brian Eno? Jeff Bell has good taste confirmed

arne

Gary Whitta said:
Well anyone could have done the same 801 research and created an account name to make it sound authentically Bell. But still...

stop being the voice of reason(able doubt), it hinders the hilarity.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Hey guys, we better stop. Bell might PM all of us and question our sexual orientations next.

kay

Gary Whitta said:
yeah, a mod would need to check this out

Ranger X

If we can do all this detective work it means someone with a little bit of brain could have done the same and started that joke account.

fernoca

:lol :lol :lol

Kinda weird..
After all the gifs featuring Peter Moore and Perrin Kaplan and yet..they don't send PMs.. :lol

Top Bottom