• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF, did I just get called out by Microsoft's JEFF BELL?!

Crisis

Banned
:lol :lol :lol

JESUS O' ****ING CHRIST. :lol :lol

Somebody get that Peter Moore Killzone 2 shop and put his head in place of Moore's.

This made my day.:lol

kay

CrushDance said:
And how could a mod verify it? Not like they have a "Jeff Bell IP address" or even if he'd say it was him.

Get the IP address, find out if it came from Redmond or Washington state

Gary Whitta said:
Well anyone could have done the same 801 research and created an account name to make it sound authentically Bell. But still...

Well, new GAF accounts can sometimes take months to be approved, so this person would have to have planned to imitate Jeff Bell for awhile now. The problem with that is Jeff Bell was relatively unknown prior to this year's E3.

LJ11

Vyse The Legend said:
Well, new GAF accounts can sometimes take months to be approved, so this person would have to have planned to imitate Jeff Bell for awhile now. The problem with that is Jeff Bell was relatively unknown prior to this year's E3.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Gary Whitta said:
Well anyone could have done the same 801 research and created an account name to make it sound authentically Bell. But still...
yeah, true, but would they expect this thread from a PM?

... unless AMN is in on it!

Woooot... Jeff Bell is awesome! This is sorta his official "Welcome to NeoGAF" thread! :D

I shoulda shopped him instead of Don Mattrick

donmooretransformation.gif

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Way to go guys now he's most likely never to post here ever again. I would much rather welcome him since he is an insider of sorts even if he does lack charisma. Having said that MS probably monitors GAF pretty heavily though so I'm not the least bit surprised.

tombur

Bell, if you post in this legendary thread, I will seriously buy every single game coming out on the 360 for the next two years
and maybe even the halo 3 xbox 360

Ranger X

Shaheed79 said:
Way to go guys now he's most likely never to post here ever again. I would much rather welcome him since he is an insider of sorts even if he does lack charisma. Having said that MS probably monitors GAF pretty heavily though so I'm not the least bit surprised.

Moore wasn't posting. At least we have more chances for him to post regardless this thread.

Shaheed79 said:

I think Jeff has proven that he's not a sore loser, brother.

kay

Shaheed79 said:
I don't think he was planning to in the first place.

GhaleonEB

That's hilarious. I can't imagine that snarky posting on GAF is compelling enough to get a VP of Microsoft to register and bug you - especially using a handle easily identifiable as him. Still, that PM is all kinds of weird. :lol

Shaheed79 said:

If nothing else this proves the guy has a sense of humor and is willing to participate in the community more than his predecessor ever did. I'm still grinning, damn funny stuff. :lol

widgetraf

echoshifting said:
If nothing else this proves the guy has a sense of humor and is willing to participate in the community more than his predecessor ever did. I'm still grinning, damn funny stuff. :lol

community participation = win in my book.

kay

echoshifting said:
Jeff Bell was named VP last year just so you know..

Top Bottom