• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New OoT 3D ad w/ Robin Williams (Up: Zelda Williams on waterfowl marriage/neoGAF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
_Ace_ said:
So she announced that she doesn't have an account here.

I really wonder where Chinner has been? Is he hiding or something?

Still swimming in his pond waiting for his favorite old man to give him some bread.

JaskoX1

Banned
Chinner you sly dawg. Folks;

TeninAgeofSteel.gif

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Why hasn't this thread been purged from existence? It doesn't portray the community in a very favorable — or even socially functional — light.

cuyahoga said:
Why hasn't this thread been purged from existence? It doesn't portray the community in a very favorable — or even socially functional — light.

I would have thought you, creator of the Dudebro game name, would understand that most of these posts are dumb humour. :p

Ferrio

Banned
cuyahoga said:

It portrays it quite accurately though.

antonz

Oh come on now. I am quite sure Miss Williams is intelligent enough to know that at least most of us here are kidding around. Im sure there are a handful who are forever alone but its all in good fun

y2dvd

5HS0z.jpg

Please be more responsible with yall's babies. :( Crossing the sewer grate isn't some Zelda puzzle. It ain't a game. THIS IS REAL LIFE!

y2dvd said:
http://i.imgur.com/5HS0z.jpg[IMG]
Please be more responsible with yall's babies. :( Crossing the sewer grate isn't some Zelda puzzle. It ain't a game. THIS IS REAL LIFE![/QUOTE]
=(

Please tell me that wasn't real

apana

Zelda's favorite games are Melee and Majora's Mask? Those are my favorite games as well. What a coincidence, we have so much in common!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
y2dvd said:
5HS0z.jpg

Please be more responsible with yall's babies. :( Crossing the sewer grate isn't some Zelda puzzle. It ain't a game. THIS IS REAL LIFE!

This is really sad.

PLEASE BE FAKE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom