• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New OoT 3D ad w/ Robin Williams (Up: Zelda Williams on waterfowl marriage/neoGAF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuBurns

Banned
Cow Mengde said:
Somebody photoshop Chinner and Zelda into this? Or better yet, find a better version of this pic to photoshop with.

http://i.imgur.com/XtQC8.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
But of course, make Zelda the boy.

Pollux

Chavelo said:

She also lurks /v/, GAF.
And you kids are worrying about "creeping" her in here?

ಠ.ಠ
I think its too late to worry about creeping her out lol, go read her twitter

Seda

Professor Beef said:

Just her and her dad doing whatever on the couch when the logos and boxart appeared was seemed awkward. Better than NoA's cgi though.

Gravijah said:
Man, you are really eating your words lately. First you said the Wii U looked games looked worse than PS3/360 games and now this!

I still don't like the commercial. And the footage didn't look better than 360 games because they couldn't have. If I said they looked better, that would be even worse.

mxgt

Banned
cuyahoga said:
Why hasn't this thread been purged from existence? It doesn't portray the community in a very favorable — or even socially functional — light.

NoFunAllowed.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
GAF lives for these moments. Everyone has a good time. Zelda Williams confirms she's a cool cat.

Good times, good times

TUROK

cuyahoga said:
Why hasn't this thread been purged from existence? It doesn't portray the community in a very favorable — or even socially functional — light.
This thread perfectly personifies what NeoGaf is. This thread IS NeoGaf. Let that one simmer in your brain for a bit.

Chavelo

cuyahoga said:

SAY... How did you get your tag again? :3

Orayn

Chavelo said:

She also lurks /v/, GAF.
And you kids are worrying about "creeping" her in here?

ಠ.ಠ
Lurked /v/, and explicitly said that people should stop worrying so much about being creepy/nerdy/gross. She understands internets.

Futureman

What exactly did Chinner do? Tweet Zelda then she responded with that "waterfowl" tweet?

Or did Zelda come here and randomly see something that Chinner said, THEN she tweeted?

Futureman said:
What exactly did Chinner do? Tweet Zelda then she responded with that "waterfowl" tweet?

Or did Zelda come here and randomly see something that Chinner said, THEN she tweeted?
Chinner wrote a love letter in the thread, someone sent it to her, and she responded in a tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom